Newbie Veteran Soloist Looking to Expand Horizons and Join a Family Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zantom, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Zantom New Member

I am currently on Antonia Bayle, however, if the guild is right I will transfer.

What I am looking for:
    I am in Arizona (currently on MST) and work until late. One of my greatest requirement is an active guild with a healthy amount of players, events and activities (be it questing, raiding, battlegrounds, etc.) around the hours of 10-ish PM to 1 or 2 AM. (PST/MST). If such a one exists.

My account started with launch, however, I have never had a max level character. I have dabbled a lot here and there, but never delved hardcore into Everquest II. I am a noob in many respects, but I am not a gamer noob in general. Honestly, it is because I have gamed in so many other MMOs and non-MMOs that I do not have as much experience in EQ2. Therefore, I am looking for a guild that will be patient with me and my current experience (or lack thereof) in the game.

I am looking for a Family oriented guild that plays hard, but is understanding of real life. One with good organization and maturity, but not militaristic or over demanding. I am RP friendly and can do a little, but I'm not into hardcore RP.

What I am NOT looking for:
    I am not looking for a free ride. I am not looking for hand outs. I am not looking for power leveling or free gearz and lootz. I am also not looking for a hardcore raiding schedule. In fact, Raiding (and grouping in a lot of respects) is my weakest area of experience. I would like to find a guild where I could raid and contribute, but with flexibility (and training).

What I will contribute (out of game):
    I have an active gold account with all the expansions and plan to keep it for the foreseeable future.

I am a mature player (waaay to mature for my taste with this last birthday :(). I bring no drama to the table and do not respond to drama with drama. Drama is meh to me. I just stay out of it.

I can be flighty with games (as I like to play other games like League of Legends or Smite or Call of Duty, etc.), that being said, I am committed to Everquest II. I attended SOE Live in August (for the first time) and am really looking forward to Everquest Next. (I already picked up the Trailblazer founders pack). However, even with EQN coming out, I still plan to keep EQ2 active. I work a lot of hours and have a large family, however, even with time restrictions I am still pretty active. I can log in from work and can hang out in chat and craft from time to time too.

It just occurs to me that I also have a 10 seat Vent server sitting unused at the moment.

What I will contribute (in game):
    I love the games of economy. I like gathering and crafting. I am just starting out in that regard, but plan to do a lot of crafting after I get at least one character to max level.

I like casters primarily. Illusionist was my favorite class in my limited time in Everquest 1. Because of that my "main" ended up being an Illusionist (level 80) as it was the first character I created (and kept) when EQ2 launched. Other than that I have two new Heroic 85s. A Necromancer and Fury.

I enjoy healing and utility in groups as well as some DPS nuking :)
    Honestly, I am up for any role or class needed.

My Antonia Bayle IGN is Zantom.
    Thank you for your interest and time reading the ramblings of an aging gamer.
    Cheers,
    -- Zan --
  2. Zantom New Member

Well that was quick. I'm going to give Black Dragons a try :)
    Feara likes this.
  3. Heinzyboy New Member

If you don't like it in Black Dragons, you could always give Pax Fatalis a try, we are located on the Guk server and most of us play around 11pm PST onwards :)
    Feara likes this.