New Zone Connections Map for EQ2

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Tarlak, Feb 1, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Greetings and welcome traveler,
    Version 2.1 of my New Zone Connections Map for GU56 is done.
    You can always get the most recent map HERE.
    Or at EQ2 wiki or Alakazam.
    Please let me know of any info that is missing.
    Thanks and enjoy,
    Palendir
  2. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Please follow the link to the new zone connections map for GU56, please let me know if there are any mistakes, and I'll correct them ASAP.
    http://palendir.webs.com/apps/photo...hotoid=84347749
    You can also get the map on Alakazam and EQ2Wiki
    Thanks & enjoy,
    Palendir
  3. ARCHIVED-Ragnaphore Guest

There's 2 overland zones in SF. Sundered Frontier (lvl 80-85) is connected with Stonebrunt Highlands (lvl 85-90)
  4. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Thank you, making changes.
  5. ARCHIVED-Crickett Guest

Gfay has a carpet
    Neriak has a carpet and 2 bells at the docks, off the top of my head to Nek and TS but don't hold me to it.
    I believe zek also has a spire
    Nice job though, edit coming
    Please don't take my suggestions as written in stone. It's off the top of my head. Please check for yourself.
  6. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

BBM has a griffon choice for DLW now, too.
    BBM has a exit leading into Steamfont, but last I saw on beta there was no way back to BBM from Steamfont. I'm sure it'll be in at some point, though. ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Shareana Guest

Nice work on the map! It will come in handy soon ;)
    However, I have merged all your posts about this topic, please keep it to one forum.
  8. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Cyliena@Everfrost wrote:
    There's one now! http://eq2.zam.com/db/zone.html?eq2...3741CB3ED870DE7
    There's also a new zone from BBM to Steamfont, dunno if someone mentioned that. Last I looked in Beta the maps had not yet been updated.
  9. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Thanks for the help so far everyone, Neriak has been fixed and the BBM --> SF overland connection added.
    Could anyone confirm the Girffon connection between BBM and DLW (is this 1 way 2 way), and the Carpet from Gfay to SS (is the 1 way 2 way or limited by good evil alignment)
    Finally I'm assuming the Carpet from Neriak to SS is usable by good & evil characters, but the carpet from SS to Neriak is only available to evil characters....correct?
    Thanks for the help, looks like the map will be complete soon.
    Palendir
  10. ARCHIVED-Crickett Guest

Palendir@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Gfay to SS carpet is 2 way, but evil do not have Gfay as an option from SS. (Good or evil can go to SS with it)
    Carpet from Neriak to SS is one way(good or evil can go out), the return trip (evil option) goes to Dark Light Woods. This trip from SS to DLW is not an option given from SS for good characters.
  11. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Thanks for the update I think all the carpet connections are in place & correct now. And all spires should be correct now I was missing Zek.
    Anyone know anything about this supposed griffon connection between BBM & DLW in the new expansion.
    Also is there a new overland zone between BBM and Steamfont in the new expansion? Right now I just have a direct one way BBM --> SF overland connection between the two zones. If there is a new zone there I'll need the name, lvl range, and connection types in the zone, if any one knows that info.
    OK I FOUND A SITE WHERE I CAN POST THE HIGH REZOLUTION MAP...IT IS NOW LOCATED:
    HERE
    Click on the image then click (view origional) at the bottom of the page and save that image.

Thanks for the help.
    Palendir
  12. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Edited the OP to give the thread a more appropriate title
    Now with more N in the new!
  13. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Thanks!!!! Woot....The moderators here do a great job.
    Thanks again.
  14. ARCHIVED-Trabbart Guest

There is a griffin ride from Jarsath wastes to Fens and back (i use this a lot) requires the rime faction quest line.
  15. ARCHIVED-Harbringer Doom Guest

I'm confused about your paths leading out from Qeynos and Freeport.
    You show that you can get to SS, Nek and TS from Qeynos and Freeport by mariner's bell. You can purchase tickets to a lot more places than just those two using the ticketed Mariner's Bell.
    Also you show Ant linked to TS as a "linked zone", but its also linked by a bell on both docks.
    Same with CL and Nek.
    Just food for thought.
  16. ARCHIVED-Harbringer Doom Guest

Also, the spires go directly from Ant to Commonlands now. And actually from anywhere there is a spire to any other zone where there is a spire (without having to go up to KOS).
  17. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Horknut@Nagafen wrote:
  18. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Horknut@Nagafen wrote:
    Yes I am aware of this that is why spires are marked on the map with an S.....adding EVERY POSSIBLE spire connection to the map would make the map so cluttered to would be almost imposible to use.
    Thanks for your comment,
    Palendir
  19. ARCHIVED-Cinyth Guest

Horknut@Nagafen wrote:
    You can purchase tickets to a lot more places from QH or EFP but only on PVP servers - on non-PVP servers you only get the option to go to TS or Nek with a ticket.
  20. ARCHIVED-Tarlak Guest

Cynith@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Thanks for the clarification looks like these map connections are correct then.
    - Clarification: This map is for NON-PVP servers.
    Thanks for the feedback,
    Palendir