New Weapons

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Wick817, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Wick817 Guest

Im turning lvl 20 soon and I was wondering where I should get some new Duel Wield daggers. Currently I have two blackened iron daggers but those con green to me at 19. I was also wondering what bow people are using besides the one we receive from the quest. Thanks in advance!

-Ebin
  2. ARCHIVED-blitz Guest

Carbonite Kris are great weapons for ~20. they're sold for about 20sp each in Qeynos Harbor near The Cache.

Arrells bow of alacrity is nice, but there's one I saw posted that a guy got from a broker for 20sp that was REALLY nice. Forget the name but it drops off of a boss mob in the Steppes, search through the ranger forums and you should be able to find it. Other than that...check the Item DB on eq2players.com and find one you like that fits your skill level, then post somewhere to find out where it comes from. ;)

good luck!
  3. ARCHIVED-Wick817 Guest

Awesome I'll do some lookin around, thanks so much! =)

-Ebin
  4. ARCHIVED-Scribbler Guest

Firwood Bow drops from the undead overseer in the steppes. He/it also drops steel shortspeers which are pretty nice.

Steel Stillettos drop from giants in the steppes as well. They're slightly slower than carbonite kriss' which you can purchase, but there's a +4 agilitybuff and a str buff to it, as well as decent Health and Power buff as well.