New Warden Questions

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Gop, Oct 6, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Gop Guest

To this point my PvP XP has been getting jumped harvesting. Me standing there.. pop a hp/power regen totem and just heal myself till they run out of power while I spam /dance. Then start attacking and then they run while resisting my App I nukes and root.

So I was going to use the rare on my lvl35 root when I get there. Lvl31 now. But Ill look into that spell you where talking about.
  2. ARCHIVED-originator Guest

just buy adept versions of your spells. they're not that expensive as other classes
  3. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

....and get a group!!!! PvPing solo is fine, if you like it, but a group is where PvP is really a blast - especially for a Warden.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gop Guest

Well I do group for xp and a few times I have went in a preformed PvP group. But 90% of the PvP I encounter is when I am out harvesting solo. I think I harvest 75% of the time I play cuz I am broke and need rares to make gear/spells or try to sell. I think I have only received about 2-4 rares(ones that count... not including the flowers/teeth that i seem to get all the time!!!!!!)

I also just joined a guild today! So I am working on 2 heritage quests to start working on my SP to buy a mount someday!

Hahahaha.. I did waste 12g today on the coins for the gargol illusion. I just had to have it once I saw it!

I dunno some of the Adept I spells always seem to be overpriced on the broker.

I have an off topic question.. I read an AA FAQ but Im kinda confused.

Do you get AA XP for ANY non-repeatable quest?
    Message Edited by Gop on 10-15-2006 06:25 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-originator Guest

erm u wasted 12 g on what lol?... id be wasting gold on adept spells. saving for your jewerly, and trying to get master crafted armor imo. [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] what am i talking about i dont even have mastercrafted armor, but thats because its all pvp fabled armor :(