New Update Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...am I just being stupid, or just tired; can't figure out what exactly this means:

MARKETPLACE
    Marketplace purchased house and house pet items will now stack to 900.

Does this mean prestige houses (not necessarily player-decorated-and-sold ones, but any we get through SC) will suddenly get another 100 item slots (hope-I-hope-I-hope-I-hope)? Are we going to need/ever buy up to 900 house pets? I am confuzzled... :-/

Uwk
    Feara likes this.
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

It just makes them easier to manage in your bags.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Here's another question: on the official website announcement of the GU, it said "all EQ2 servers will be down" (emphasis mine) for the patch, but when I went to update everything (US English, EU English, Test), the US and Test servers had a ginormous metric ton of file stuff to download, but the EU English did not (only the usual 3, which never seem to "stick")? There wasn't any time given for European servers to be down and updated? :-/

Uwk
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{snip}
    It isn't the houses that will stack, but "house items" and "house pet items" from the marketplace. Meaning that SC furniture and SC pets will stack in your inventory now. So if you buy 5 grape vines, they'll stack in one slot, instead of taking up 5 slots in your bag. The wording was a bit ambiguous.
    Feara likes this.
  5. Kisy Active Member

Thank you for that clarification!!! I love this!!! /happy dance! /punts another gnome!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, huzzah! You have no idea how much I'd wished other things would do that, too (the Nightmarish Ceremonial Plate Armor pieces spring to mind)! :D

Though I do wish it'd meant they'd increased the prestige house item slot count... :-/

Uwk