New Tunaria question.

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Xian, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Xian New Member

I have a level 40 high elf wizard, and I wanted to go to Feltwithe or New Tunaria as they call it. However once I got there, all the high elves attacked me on sight. Me, a fellow high elf. I hadn't done anything to affect their reputation to my knowledge, so why are they attacking me? I was wanting to check out their city, get a house there, etc.
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

You don't really find out the whole story till you get well into New Tunaria (as well as other parts of lore in the game), but it's not what it seems. Without spoiling it, they are not the High Elves you think they are, and something dark is going on there.

There is no housing, except for current residents of New Tunaria - and that's a raid zone. I'd be super careful zoning in there to take a look.

I know when I went there the first time, I was also surprised, and for the same reason you are. Just fight your way through and you'll start getting the story. It's pretty interesting, and I wish they'd done more with that zone.
    Mermut likes this.