Fixed Internally New Toons Dont really Exist?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ambrozia, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Ambrozia Jello Goddess

I created 3 new toons on a different server and got the guild/world chat bug. I /petitioned, was told to look here and ticket was closed. I'm a busy body and kept playing... 15 years, I just can't help it :p... but something came to my realization, those toons are not getting the usual mails! Not the welcome mail, not the gathering obsession mail.. none of the prompting mails... in fact, they can't access mail at all!
    They can spend loyalty tokens though... -.-
    I know guild voice had been a prob for awhile, but now chat, world chats and mail? Anyone have an idea what's going on? I play to keep sane >.<
  2. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

If I didn't know better, I'd think they have a bug that is marking paid/silver f2p characters as basic f2p toons instead.
    SOOO many bugs, SOOO little fixing.
    Geroblue likes this.
  3. Ambrozia Jello Goddess

Even f2p gets the welcome mail... this account is membership, but hubby's acct is ftp, he gets mail -.- I'm also not getting the annoying pop up "here's what you get if you pay for our buggy game..." message, I can still fast travel... so I don't think it's a member flag prob... hmmm... yeah, they have the member buff.
    Geroblue likes this.
  4. mythicaly Active Member

i'm all acess to on ab.......same flipping bugs
    Ambrozia likes this.
  5. Ambrozia Jello Goddess

I don't know if it's a fluke, Band-Aid or actually fixed, but my three toons can chat and access mail... still don't have the first prompting mails (gathering obsession, work in halas and bb, the bottle ect.) I'll work a bit more and see if they I get the later ones... mostly worried about the quests you get through mail and the key lol
    If it was fixed, thank you Devs! Even if it's a band-aid, I appreciate the efforts! I do not envy your jobs, it seems mostly thankless. but I do appreciate the efforts :)
  6. Ambrozia Jello Goddess

Whew! 70 crafting levels later, I got the usual mails at lvl 100!