New to the game/class.. Another level question thread..

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-Lukane, Apr 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Lukane Guest

Started playing EQ2 about a year ago and ended up quitting due to not really knowing anyone or much about the game. Decided to give it another shot last week and ended up enjoying myself along with recruiting 2 friends with me.
    So far our group is Dirge/Bruiser/Inquisitor.. I've read alot of stickies here and over at eq2flames.com but most of them seem rather geared towards higher end characters already.
    I understand my role in the group is going to be tanking which I'm cool with. I'm just unsure how to spend my AA points. So far I've been working on the Strength tree with no real method to my madness only trying to get the double attack bonus. I'm lvl 22 with 20 AA's and will be working hard on getting AA before I continue leveling up.
    Which tree should I try to maximize first? Should I be using a 2hander or DW? or does it just come down to personal preference?
    If anyone has any advice on the subject I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
  2. ARCHIVED-Dechau Guest

velcome back to the game :)
    Its a very nice group you and your friends have put together, it will give you lots of options in the future for sure..
    Nto sure how it is with links to flames here, but there is a tread there, old but still very usefull for this specific question, will tell you how / where you set your first 100 points..
    http://www.eq2flames.com/bruisers/4...ion-aa-lv1.html
    I hope this can help you a little, if not feel free to ask again..
    Again velcome back to the game and to the best class evar
  3. ARCHIVED-Lukane Guest

Thank you very much. I had seen this post but saw the date and pretty much disregarded it. From the feeling I was getting the latest expansion changed A LOT of stuff. I just wasn't sure how extensive lol.