new to game looking for a guild and a server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Donpoohbear, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Donpoohbear New Member

i like playing with ppl . so i guess you would call me a social gamer . im looking for a guild that will take new players since im new im not high enough lvl were rerolling would hurt me . but currently im playing on oasis.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, Antonia Bayle is pretty popular, server-wise; and if you like roleplaying, there are guilds into that there. Best bet, if Oasis is dead for you, is just roll up a character on AB (remember, you can have several character slots; no need to delete) and hit "U", which would bring up your Guild screen/window if you were in a guild. If not, it brings up the Guild Recruitment window, and you can see who all is looking these days. :)

Good luck!

Uwk
  3. Laiina Well-Known Member

One problem with Antonia Bayle though is that it can get TOO crowded, especially if you do any amount of harvesting or named hunting. I prefer a low population server, like Oasis.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I'm a soloer, so a lack of people doesn't bother me, but I can see the attraction of a busy place for people who like to group. :)

Uwk
  5. Fatetaker New Member

You would fit in with the lot of new players in our group on Crushbone if your still looking
  6. rixxa Member

hello

I have just began a new progression type guild this could be good fit for you it is on AB server and the name is Vado Sensim

please contact me in game if you are interested

Rixxia

Leader Vado Sensim
  7. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Phoenix Rising is a casual play guild on Oasis that enjoys grouping, crafting, decorating and just having fun with the game. We don't raid, but look up any recruiter and we can send you an invite or recommend another guild that might suit you better.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yay PR! I've got a couple of toons there; they're cool people. :)

Uwk