New to EQ2 and dont know where to place AA's since release of SF

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Muskratt, Feb 20, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Muskratt Guest

I am currently 50 and have 42 AA . I did everything down to force of nature anf still have 20 AA left, I dont know if this is a vaiable option now with the AA changes.
    I mainly solo or PL myself with a friends bruiser when that is not in use. I will probably start grouping in the late 60's and start raiding when that is more of an option.
    So for a solo spec can anyone please help..
  2. ARCHIVED-WhiteWolfDarkpaw Guest

Splended start for a solo spec. I'd suggest dropping AAs into the "Druid" tab. Start with 1 point into Shapeshift, which is a requirement, then you can either start down the far left path, putting (mind you this is only my suggestion, and by no means a "best method") 4 into Nature Blade, 10 into Wild Ferocity, and 10 into Natural Boon. Start with only 4 into Wild Fero and cap off Natural boon before finishing off Wild Fero.
    Furthermore, you'll want to get to the 3rd option in the middle path, which will increase your chance to crit. Just go 4 4 10. With that capped out, and "Shapeshift: Winter Wolf" you'll have a base chance to crit on your melee and heals (and offensive spells too if you ever cast them) of 22.5%
    Additionally, drop 3 points into Rezzes in the "Warden" tab, and cap out "Enhance: Regenerating Spores".
    FINALLY, once you have 50 AAs spent anywhere, I'd suggest dropping 10 into the "Shadows" tab, into whatever you want on the top line. Increased Max health and Max power are always good choices. Then drop the next 5 into the far left option of Priest, the AA titled "Litany of Combat." It will give you toggle buffs; one for melee, one for offensive casting, one for pet enhancement (which doesn't really help us). Keep the melee one up for more damage.
    If you do it exactly like this, the total AA cost is: 1 to start the druid path, 24 for the far left line (25), 18 for the middle line (43), 20 for the Combat Arts in Warden (63), 7 to enhance Spores (70), and 15 for Litany of Combat (85)
    ...wow, that's more expensive than I thought, but that will make you into a melee machine, with a good amount of double attack (Wild Fero + Litany of Combat) , bonus melee damage (Litany), a 40% chance to proc a nice group heal with EVERY successful attack (Natural Boon), decent haste 2/3rds of your time in combat (Nature Blade), and some better surviability from spores (Enhance: Regenerating Spores)

I know it seems like alot, but like I said, that'll make you a beast in melee.
  3. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

One followup question, if you don't mind. Do our AAs in the Shadows tab's third/fourth rows (the druid/warden rows) that increase our spell damage increase the corresponding combat art damage too? Or is a melee warden better off just going with things like the + to DA and the boosts to heals?