New Telporter Idea

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-YoginiNic, Apr 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-YoginiNic Guest

I have an idea! I would LOVE to be able to craft an item that when used you can type in 5 Erollisi Qeynos or w/e address of someone's house you want to visit, and POOF! You show up at their doorstep.
    Please? Purty please? With sugar and stuffs?
    :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

I'd just love to have a city transporter that isn't a Call to City or Call to GH. Something that could be used no matter what city you have citizenship with. And for the ones with sections to the city, a drop down for that city's sections. For those with that city's citizenship, it would be an additional Call. For those not, an easier way to shop.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sorvani Guest

Easy shopping is paying the broker fee. Not paying the broker fee is a time sink.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    Steins from the first now out of production LoN set cover that, you can bind to any bartender in the game, including in a guild hall. That is a lon item they really need to revive. I'm always in favor of more ports, though my bags are so full of tools, outfits, etc, I would like them to start becoming spells you learn.