New T8 Epic Quest - Spoiler

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Ruskoff, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Ruskoff Guest

from eq2flames - zerker forum

The Responsibilities / consequences of a Berserkers Rage
    Step 1:
    Speak with Apprenetice neemariin SS (-1026,-230,-1209)
    Next head to Dire Hallow in Nektulos and speak with Master Or'kales, you will then kill
    the wizard, once he is dead you will have to kill 8 voidlings after speaking with his
    apprentice.
    After the apprentice tells you that you must hunt beast pouring out of other portals around
    norath. Head to PoF 1725,-206,-926 Kill 8 Voidlings

Next head to Kunzar Jungle, -49, 149, -1042 approx. (near fate of norrath starter). The mobs are 81 and 82 ^^^ nightblood and lamia youwill need to kill 8 of these for updates

After this is complete you head back to Dire Hollow you will be told to find Murk Alchemist, Greenmist Orb, Weapon of another plane

Murk Alchemist:
    (Ratonga language is needed, Q´s can get it from Garglari in Teren's Grasp at loc 1859, 483, -812)
    Edgewater Drains, first level. Loc about +83, +33, +75 (comalv), you have to speak to Vasily, he will tell you that he is busy, but if you wait, he will then talk to you and require a few gold through his dialogue.
    He will then offer you another quest.
    The mystery of the Firewater Crystal
    Asks for a flame emerald (Faction merchant in Jinisk requires 40k faction) and kedge gills ( Gorowyn Knight Sentinel in Char dok or Nak'azar in chardok near hanging tower. )

After retrieving both items return them to Vasily, and he will update your quest after you buy the firewater emerald from him, Next return to the apprentice for the next step in your quest for the Greenmist Orb.

The apprentice will have you search out a mystic, he is in BB at -309 173.06 -242.68 (Bofin Axeshadow) in Fort Irontoe East. Good toons get update from hailing him, evil toons have to kill his cat on bookshelf then hail him for update.

Next he will tell you that a iksaar in kunark has the orb.
    Head to Sebilis and venture to the Laboratory/Study and enter the secret room (using the clicky)(-297, -25, 374)
    Kill named or PH in the room down the few steps, both have body drop of the orb, it auto updates your quest. Or you can venture to lower sebilis and kill satharian lich or oracle they also drop the update.
    BE AWARE ITS NO TRADE, SO WARN YOUR GROUP !!
    Next you will have to find the weapon of another wordly plane, travel to BS and Isle of Desolation (harvest a statue at 409,292,-647) and bring it Izzal Din in JW at (-688,-108,-853), he will then tell you go hunt beast that plagued norrath before the rendering. Kill Eldrig the young in Skyfire and he will drop entrails that you can use on the bones directly behind him to spawn eldrig the old. Once you kill him you will get your update.
    (Dragons Temper)(-1369,247,1,681)

After you have your dragons temper head back to Dire Hallow and protect the apprentice while he cast a spell. A portal will open behind him and drolvargs will start to come out, bring lots of dps or a mezzer to lock them down until the apprentice is finished with his spell. Once done, hail him for your heroic version of the epic.
    Mythical version:To start the raid version of your epic head back to Izzal Din in JW (-688,-108,-853) He will then give you the epic version of the quest.

This will require you to kill 3 epic mobs in ROK raid instances.

First: Leviathan
    Second : Thuuga
    Third: Ashenclaw

[IMG]
    cheers
    Doubleblade
    <Leibgarde des Hochfürsten>
  2. ARCHIVED-schizolic Guest

I found the zerker epic a bit ago

first go to sinking sands, location near -1026,-230,-1209, close to silent city back door, kerra ghost on a rock, talk to him.

go to nek forest and zone into dire hollow, talk to wizzie, then he gets marker and you can talk to him again

quest name "The Responsibilities of a Berserker's Rage"
  3. ARCHIVED-baivax Guest

The dialog i followed the wizzie attacked and i killed him and recieved "the consequences of a berserkers rage" and now have to find rifts across norath to stop the horde from coming through.
  4. ARCHIVED-Fenric Guest

I can confirm this. Need to find another tear and defeat 8 more monsters, somewhere in Norrath
  5. ARCHIVED-Heeg Guest

Can anyone at least say what zone or zones they find any rifts in? i don't really want locations but would like at least to narrow it down a bit, running my *** off around nek at the moment will update as i find any but all help would be appreciated
  6. ARCHIVED-Trynnus1 Guest

Searched Feerott and OBLS - nothing.
  7. ARCHIVED-dbzone25 Guest

At the point previously posted,
    Searched Feerrot, Enchanted Lands, Commonlands, Nektulos, Butcherblock, Lesser Faydark, Greater Faydark, Loping Plains, Steamfont, All of Freeport, and numerous places in RoK.

Anyone able to shed some light as to the whereabouts of mentioned "Tears... Found all across Norrath"?
  8. ARCHIVED-Arcrival Guest

Sadly I searched Nek, Feerot, Zek, Thundering Steppes, Obelisk, Commons, Antonica, Fire Mist Gully, and Jasarth.
    Nothing yet.
  9. ARCHIVED-foozlesprite Guest

I'm not a zerker but I'm a lore buff. If you're looking for shadowed men you might want to check the Shadowed Grove near OoB (or maybe even OoB itself) in the Lesser Faydark :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Drexler Guest

Im beginning to think we should be looking in smaller instance zones such as the one we started this quest in. The Rifts would obviously have to be activated by us somehow either on approach or by zoning into and could not be persistant which is why i think they wont be found in overland zones. Couldnt have one of these rifts in Antonica for instance and run the risk of having lvl 73^ mobs knocking over lowbies.
    Some zones i might look into:
    • D'morte Burial Chamber
    • Shattered Vale
    • Valley of the Rogue Magi
    • Lair of the Necromancer
    • Gnoll Cave
    • Darkened Den
    • Cleansing of the Cove
    • Forbidden Sepulcher
    • Pirates Hidden Stash
    • Tallon Hoarding Halls
    • Cave of Wonder
    • Cavern of Tangled Weeds
    Theres more i know but thats a place to start. There may even be another entry option attached like there was with the Dire Hollow. Worth a crack anyhows.
  11. ARCHIVED-Surpus Guest

The first portal that you have to find outside of the wizards instance is found in PoF. Where the epic x2 dragon pops. The portal is right beside the dragon. I think his name is like Bakaarh or something like that. Went and got my update at 1am cst.
    Here is the loc 1679, 194, -915
    Also if your from FP the epic quest is entitled Consequences of a Berserk Rage, and if your from Qey. its call the Responsibilites of a Berserk Rage. Dont know if that is significant or not.
  12. ARCHIVED-Trynnus1 Guest

Daine@Everfrost wrote:
    I check the Shadowed grove before bed last night - nothing.
    I did get into an instance in OBLS last night - the vestibule - could not get past a locked door. I never did OBLS when level appropriate. Does anyone remember this instance?
  13. ARCHIVED-Nembutal Guest

14. ARCHIVED-arksun Guest

Any berserkers with more info or looking for info please come update the list on the flames boards as stated int he previous post I will be updating that page as fast as possible.
  15. ARCHIVED-RufusDeMarko Guest

anyone tried that tower in enchanted lands with the shadowed men?

or are we passed that step now?
  16. ARCHIVED-Xita Guest

yup, the two above links sem to be tracking well together...
  17. ARCHIVED-Nembutal Guest

Yeah... I'm not discovering any new info but I am trying to keep the Zerker, Fury, and Dirge ones up to date from eq2 flames & EQ2 players when possible and I have improved the formatting a bunch.

Obviously other people are editing the wiki also... but I'm trying hard to make it legible to get everyone up to the same page so you can keep up with eachother and go to the next step... and I just leech off your knowledge... MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
  18. ARCHIVED-Samantha Guest

Not sure if this is the etheral sword that one need's for the berseker epic from reading what is up of the walk-through, but when I was doing some writs for traksaurers, just afer you leave snake-eyes camp and head toward the valley with them in it (not the trakraptors valley where the epic x 2 wanders), at the start of the incline is a etheral looking sword stuck in the ground.
  19. ARCHIVED-etterho2 Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Drexler Guest