New Siggy, need some input!

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kayriie, Aug 9, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

Just wanted some input on my signature I made. I rarely ever use Photoshop and it was a hassle remembering what I learned in semi-college. So please let me know anything I should change about it and or how to do those changes!
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Taranwen Guest

I LOVE the colors you used...my favorite colors are all the autumn hues...deep reds and browns and oranges. i like the sig over all, but the character seems a bit blurry...i would have no idea how to fix that...im art-challenged :( just adding my 2cp's
  3. ARCHIVED-Kamimura Guest

She does look a bit pixilated/blurry. Did you take the base screenshot at max settings? The better screenshot you can start with, the nicer it will look in the end. :) The text (or, at least her name) might also look nicer if it were a bit bigger - or perhaps a different color? It's a bit hard to read as it is. I like the placement of the character, and I'm a big fan of those autumn colors on Fae.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

Yeah I noticed that she was a bit blurry. I think it was from me enlarging the pic I took a little so I got more of a close up view of her face. I wonder how I am able to fix this? I do believe I can resive individual layers in photoshop right?
  5. ARCHIVED-Noori Guest

I find photoshop too difficult to use. I use paintshop pro and you can use the smudge, push or soften tools to make the edges more smooth. I am sure photoshop have those same tools. I love the sig though...
  6. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

If you resize, you don't get any more pixels than what you started with They key is to go into Options, and turn up the resolution your screenshots save as to the biggest pixel resolution you can. The more pixels you have to work with, the better the quality is.
    Then get posed, and zoom in on the face. Get it all framed, then switch to super uber high quality, take the screenshot, and switch back.
  7. ARCHIVED-bluefish Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    That option has nothing to do with resolution.

all it does is increase or decrease the compression of the jpg file, if you choose to save as jpg

The resolution of the screen shot comes from the resolution your game screen is set at .. if you screen is set to 1600x1200, then the resolution of your screen shot will be 1600x1200