new secondary tradeskill stuff in TSO?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Undorett, Dec 5, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Undorett Guest

Is there anything new for the Transmuters and Tinkerers in this expansion? Recipies or anything?
    Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

nothing that I have come across (except a couple of the new tradeskill armour pieces have a low amount of +transmuting and +tinkering skill)

i would have liked to see more tinkerer and transmuting stuff with the expansion. Transmuters definitely need some more stuff.
    I know it sold news, but transmuting is becoming more and more worthless. Apart from the odd no-trade loot or quest reward, i find myself just buying powders etc.. of the broker as this is a more cost/time effective way of obtaining them.
    I did have 2 transmuters, one has already been changed to tinkerer and I am seriouslly considering changing the other as well. Maybe take one of my non-adventuring TSers up the transmuting ranks, just so i have one to complete the set.
    tinkering is far, far more advantageous for an adventuring character
  3. ARCHIVED-Zehl_Ice-Fire Guest

How about 1 or 2 new wormholes? I love them, I'm surprised they are not more popular sellers. I would kill for one to the Neriak gates. Every single time I have ever booked asap to Neriak to buy something on the broker for a really good price it was gone so I just don't bother anymore.