New Returning player faction quest

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Deavim, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Deavim New Member

I have a friend who is trying to ally from Iksar Necro to Iksar Conjurer, but when he goes to do the final part it says he will need to be a gold/platinum member. I thought all classes and races were available now in the F2P model. So what should he do?

-Deavim
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I just looked up the race and class combinations available, and it looks like Conjurer is good only, while Iksar is evil only. The membership error message may just be an odd bug, but even as gold I don't think you can betray to an Iksar Conjurer.

Look at http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Race/Class_Comparison for the race class combinations.
  3. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Normally I would say his best bet would be to check the Knowledge Base. However, I couldn't find anything in the KB pertaining to that specific issue, so you might try posting about it in the Support Forums and see if you get a reply there from one of the TSRs.
  4. Deavim New Member

He said that from what the quest giver said he was going to go from Summoner/Necro to Summoner/Conjuror I guess.

Thank you very much for the link!

-Deavim
  5. Deavim New Member

That was my issue too. I couldn't find anything on it, so I decided to come here :). Thank you for the reply and I have already contacted them to see if there is anything I'm missing, but haven't gotten a response back yet.

-Deavim
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I was going to create a new bronze account to see if I could roll an Iksar Conjuror, but everquest2.com isn't responding right now. I don't have any spare char slots to test it with, which is why I was going to make a new account.
  7. Deavim New Member

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear on what he was doing, he was doing the betrayal quest line to become good.
  8. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Unless it's been changed, you should be able to-I currently have an Ogre conjurer who used to be a necro-now whether theres a restriction on the betrayal quests for the different subscription tiers, I don't know. Good luck though, hope they can help.
  9. mague Active Member

It is possible. There are Iksar Paladins, Ogre Guardians and Ratonga Mystics who all have betrayed. Either its a glitch or really a problem of the subscription. I think its the sub.
  10. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Halfling SK here!
  11. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Snerk. :D

Evil now comes in a convenient travel size! :p
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  12. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Harm Touching Ankles and kicking shins since 2004!