New recipe, somewhen, somehow...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, May 26, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...that uses the Frog Legs and Baubbleshire Cabbage we get nigh-constantly when we're gathering from Tier 1 nodes (yes, it's a thing beyond the lowbees; if nothing else, to do the crafting for City Festivals and you're running low/out).

Something introduced in holiday recipes, perhaps, or Provie recipes that they can make actual House Items out of, something! :-/

Even my lowbees won't eat/drink stuff made from it any more... X-P

Uwk
    Edelphia and Mariam like this.
  2. Aabari Active Member

I did a feedback a few times about that very subject be a great idea to have food related house items made by provies each TS class should have some house items to make related to their specific class
    Mariam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen, yeah! How many real jewelry things do we have, for instance, outside of the Thurgadin quests, and Player's Studio with the His and Hers rings? Or house items, not just weapons or ammo or totems (oh my!), that Woodworkers could make, to advertise their wares in a house workshop or a "neighborhood shop" in a prestige land? Come to think, even Tailors and Armorers need things like mannequins to show off; most of the "armor stand" kind of house items we could put on display are awful raggedy looking. :-/

Uwk
    Mariam likes this.