New Raid/Event management site. www.eq2raid.net

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Effix, Apr 2, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Effix Guest

Greetings,

After a few days of testing with the Guk audience, I'm now annoucing the launch of a new community site to everyone:
    The site is deisgned to let players post their own public events, arranged groups and raids, let other players enroll in them, and to keep
    an archive, or history, of these, that have taken place on the servers of Everquest 2. Hosts of these events, groups, and raids can post results of
    the events they create, and all players can comment on each others postings.

The goal is to allow those players that just can't seem to get informed on when raids are taking place, or have the time to try and form a pick-up group, to now be able do this, all in advance. How nice would it be to be able to post a task you want to do during the hours you're able to play, and have other players with simliar play times that
    want to partake as well, enroll in them, effectively pre-forming a group for you. This is what I hope we can accomplish with the help of this site.

When you register you pick your time zone, allowing the site to convert
    all dates and times into your local time zone making it easy to find events that fit your play time.

The site isnt limited to just raids and groups either, got a wedding or other such event that you want the rest of the community to know about?
    Feel free to post these types of events too.

I really hope that this can become a useful tool to all of us.

- Effix
  2. ARCHIVED-Tamat Guest

Looks great! I will post it as new community news on EQ2 WarCry.

Thank you,
    Tamat Damat
    EQ2 WarCry
  3. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest