New quests in the druid grottos - having issues

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Spleeter, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Spleeter New Member

I was so excited when I saw new things on the merchants in the druid grottos that I ran to each one to see what else there was, so I'd know how many times I might have to do the root beer quest for tokens. Then I was extra happy to see 2 additional repeatable quests! However, it seems that, upon re-entering the grotto in Nek forest, the mats for that one aren't appearing even though the NPC is offering the quest to me over and over. I have tried relogging and zoning in and out a few times. Just thought you might want to know. Thanks, and thanks for adding new things!

I'd like to edit and add that track harvestables found nothing in the Nek forest one, after I'd left and returned, it works fine in the others.
    Rawl likes this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

The harvestable are not present in the Greater Fay Grotto when you zone out and come back in. I hope you fix these bugs before next month's reoccurrence of the fairy rings :). It is nice we get an extra day this time, it would be nicer if the harvestables were available too .
    Spleeter likes this.
  3. Spleeter New Member

Yep, now that it's a day later, the GFay grottos isn't spawning the harvestables for me either, but I can still take the quest to craft things.
  4. Shamus9 Active Member

At least the root beer quest/harvestables still seem(s) to work upon re-entry. My other 2 are not spawning harvestables a day later either. Off to make more root beer!
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, this was supposed to be fixed by this event. Grrrr.