New procs working in PVP

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Boshag, Oct 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

Boshag wrote:
    So would it not make more sense to champion for the reinstatement of a working resist system in BGs and PVP? Rather than complain about procs that would in no way be overpowered if said system was in place?
    Besides I have yet to run into these issues, the only thing that is COMPLETELY broken and overpowered in PVP is forced de-targeting. I am pretty sure all of the classes that possess this skill are also capable of killing the victim or close to it, within the duration of the effect.
    Though I must admit the lack of any resists are next on the list, or tied.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shadowous Nightwing Guest

It would be nice if the not engged in pvp tag was removed.
    I have a lvl 44 ranger with \aITEM -1136038920 -1718597313:Quicksilver Talisman\/a from the old school pvp merchant. It doesn't proc in open world pvp or even in bg Fix the problem please
  3. ARCHIVED-latesttoon Guest

having PVE procs working in PVP is "NOT GOOD".
    A Tank being able to fight off 6 people solo on his own is NOT GOOD..
    DPS class killing a full group due to OP gear they got from raiding is "NOT GOOD".
    A Healer being unkillable because he procs a massive ward every few seconds is "NOT GOOD"
    An Enchanter not being able to kill anyone because the enemy is immune to control effects due an immunity proc item is "NOT GOOD"

People on PVP server are happy it is balanced.
    to win in PVP use your skills and abilities of your class, using gear you obtained by doing PVE with 23 other people is "NOT GOOD"
  4. ARCHIVED-Blergh Guest

You can add this to the list of things that need fixing for pvp

\aITEM -716244219 1590632650:Mortzon, Hammer of Trepidation\/a

Seriously, how hard would it be to just set the default tag of new items to not work in pvp combat?