New Prestige Home!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lizabethan, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Lizabethan Active Member

We've been asking for it for a while and here it is!

[IMG]

Thank you devs! I'm thrilled to have another "blank slate" home. Can't wait for this to hit live to see what we can come up with! :)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to draw out decoration plans for Lizabethan's Halfling Panda Pirate Adventure. *snaps eyepatch*
    Finora, Sapphirius, Dexella and 6 others like this.
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

Oh. My. Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd.

*Throws SC at SOE*
    Feara likes this.
  3. Layla Member

when will this be buyable .... /camps
  4. Brujita Member

OMG!!!! THANK YOU DEVS.
  5. pumancat Well-Known Member

It'd be perfect without the bamboo clusters. But maybe I can cover them with other types of trees.
  6. Taemisa Active Member

Sony, you have outdone yourself. The Hua Mein Retreat is absolutely stunning. But if you make it LoN, you will break my heart, truly you will.
    Kisy, Truian and Absyntheea like this.
  7. Ancientwolf Member

It's already showing on the tour. Hopefully soon.
  8. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Hopefully the item count will be high enough. VAST TRACTS O' LAND!
  9. Truian Member

I'm very happy that they opened up the dueling pit on the right side cave :)

I do find it humorous how many folks commented on "there are paws inside the cave!" Funny how most of us missed that running quests and earning faction with the Hua Mein :D
  10. Sharann Well-Known Member

OMG this is awesome! :) Just went to tour the place and it's magnificent. And I looove the music. So relaxing!

Devs please make it with at least 800 item cap since it's a massive area.

Gosh so many possibilities... *sparks in the eyes*
  11. Nailoo Member

+1

Great house! Hopefully we'll get a decidous forest / snow-capped mountains in the background version sometime soon. Antonica or Gfay type climate.
    Sapphirius likes this.
  12. snarlycarly New Member

Very happy to see this as I've been longing for it forever!!! Can't wait until it's available for purchase. Thank you!
  13. krizet Active Member

OMGoodness!!! I am in love! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
  14. Shanyssa New Member

I love it, but it's gonna be another one where I realllllly wish we could ride our mounts in there LoL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Just toured it. Wonderful! But if they make it a loot card house, they will lose a LOT of money. Very few people will be willing to spend hundreds of dollars on booster packs in hopes of getting the rare card.
  16. Tariya Active Member

Ooooooh, I was there and toured the whole very very large zone.
    I love it and can't wait to get it. :)

But ... in my mind it definitivly isn't a twink house ...
    please, PLEASE SOE, lift the cap of owning houses per char. :D
  17. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

ooo, my kerra monk needs that! If it turns out to be a LON house I am going to cry!
  18. Kepli Member

While I do like it, its too much to work with haha. Maybe I will find a use for it but I was really hoping for the Kerra Isle one. THAT one would be perfect imo for my Druid's Grove project. Smaller enclosed area, 2 ponds and waterfalls, caves... would have been awesome. I'm still debating whether Im gonna get this one or not being Im a fan of smaller houses over larger ones.
  19. pumancat Well-Known Member

Ithink this place would or could have been almost perfect, BUT disagreeing with Kelpi that's it's too much to work with, IMO, it's too much cluster to work around. All in all it's beautiful , but it's ruined to very limited workspace with these clusters of bamboo. Where there's not a cluster of bamboo, there are giant rocks. I guess were supposed to be neanderthals and make our homes in the caves, and just go outside for a swim, and be happy. Why give us a new bunch of different trees, then give us a place where we can't use them? Sorry, I'm just not that into the Kung Fu Panda fantasy. Each time I look at this new place, I'm becoming more disenchanted.
  20. Feara Well-Known Member

lol - my thoughts exactly!