New players for Varsoon

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by KwwB, Apr 6, 2022.

1. KwwB New Member

Hello all! I'm trying to get some friends together to play on Varsoon when it releases. Does anyone know of any good resources for TLE servers? Anything will do but specifically guides on classes for TLE.
  2. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of good resources or guides available for TLEs that I'm aware of. I made a very basic overview of a lot of basic combat and class mechanics in this thread, but myself and several other people, such as Zenji or Sigrdrifa, will generally be very open to discussing any specific questions that you have. A great resource for getting a general understanding of classes is using the class's EQ2u page (link, just replace Ranger with whatever class you're looking for) to see the abilities of each class, when they'll be available, etc., and to go from there. A full list of all available classes is available here.

Other than that, there are also a lot of really great tips in that New to EQ2 thread that I linked above, and I'll just reiterate that I am more than happy to answer any and all questions that I can.