New Player Studio Items Available in the Marketplace!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, May 23, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Today’s new Marketplace items have both been designed by artists in Player Studio!Eden Evergreen and Neko Zero created this week’s items.

Many Norrathians enjoy the simply, earthy feel of the lands surrounding the major cities. As you take voyage on foot across Antonica, display your love of travelling by wearing theTraveler’s Joy cloak by Eden Evergreen:

[IMG]

For those who make Kelethin their home, this Exquisite Acorn Chest by Neko Zero is the perfect addition to any home:
    [IMG]

Do you want to use your artistic talents to impact the ever-changing world of Norrath?Player Studio provides artists exactly that opportunity! Available in EverQuest II, as well as EverQuest and Free Realms, Player Studio gives you the chance to share your creative vision and leave a permanent mark on the game worlds you love to inhabit.
  2. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I love them both:) I put the chest in my test home and might have to get a couple more for other places:)

I also see that acorn as the perfect funeral urn for a wood elf druid:)
  3. Alanducar Active Member

That acorn is probably going to be a purchase for me in the future. I just think it looks too cute to pass up hehe
  4. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

That Acorn Chest. I Wanna get one..