New player, old soul, seeking guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Octagon, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Octagon New Member

Hello,

I'll start by listing what I'm looking for to save people time, and then I will elaborate a little bit below. So this is what I'm sort of looking for in a guild (nothing is really a must just listing preferences):
    • A guild that has mixed time-zones or members on-line in GMT/UK (or CET) time-zones.
    • A mature and adult guild. (I'm myself 30+.)
    • A friendly guild, with a sense of humour.
    • A guild that doesn't mind helping out a new player with advice.
    • A guild that is friendly towards all its members and treats them with respect.
    • A chatty guild if there is such a thing!
    • A guild that doesn't babysit but doesn't mind helping for a few minutes if a player is completely stuck.
    • Did I mention humour?
    I'm a new player and looking to settle into a guild on any server. I've played several classes to 20-30 to get a bit of a feel of what they are about (although it may not reflect end-game). I've bought all the expansions and extras, and around 6000+ SC points in case it would be helpful to either do the heroic character option at one stage, or make an alt with it to help out within the guild. I've done end-game content in several MMOs but this is not something that is necessary for me. If it happens it happens. I prefer tanking, crowd control or DPS, in that order. If you've read all the above, I can only say one thing, thank you.
  2. Heinzyboy New Member

Hiya.
    Your more then welcome to join the guild im in, we are a casual guild with alot of members from around the world and ther is always at least 3-5 members online at a time. We are located on the Guk server and the guild name is Everquest II Defenders and the guild lvl is around the 60s so your status that you earn to the guild while trade skilling won't be wasted.
    Or you can join the main guild im in Pax Fatalis, we raid but most of our members are from Australia and the US.
    If you wish to know more you can PM me or send me an in-game tell to /tell Guk.Heinzyboy or Guk.Killerbe.
    Hope to hear from you soon :)
  3. Jolemai Active Member

4. Octagon New Member

Thank you for the replies, and everyone who sent PMs. I will reply as fast as I can.
  5. m_s_1 New Member

6. Edelphia Well-Known Member

Hey there! I don't know what server you are on, but we have a guild on Oasis, Phoenix Rising, that sounds like just what you are looking for. We are a medium sized level 95 guild with a fully stocked T2 guild hall that just enjoys playing the game, questing, decorating, learning our characters, grouping for instances of all levels, and just having a good time. We have a few younger folks, but most of our members are over 40 and have a rowdy sense of humor. Some days are quiet, some days are noisy, depends on everyone's mood.

You are welcome to send any recruiter a tell, or send me an in game mail to Edelphia or Kiskilla.