New player looking for guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Synestro, May 18, 2013.

1. Synestro New Member

I'm a mmo vet but new here. I play from 6pm est until 11 pm est

I would like to play wizard or a rogue class

I'm wanting to raid someday but for now learn how to play and just enjoy the game

Please let me know if I would be a good fit for your guild
  2. Kitsuka Member

Hey, Syn! Auxilium is on the Crushbone server if you end up poking around there! We have a pretty nice player base of all levels right now and its growing all the time. We also have a separate raid force that you can apply for at later levels.

If you're interested in giving us a try, you can find me on Crushbone.Alluring, Crushbone.Evasive or /who all Auxilium when you're on the server and any full member can invite you. :)
    Feara likes this.
  3. Akchlys Member

Hello Syn, you can check our post here in the forums for Temporal Shift to see if we are a right fit for you. We reside on permafrost server. You can look me up if you have any further questions. We are est to west coast with many levels in the guild along with people on from morning to late night. Our busiest hours are evening and weekends but generally have several on through out the day. We plan events from raids to dungeon runs to old school and lower content nights weekly.
    Come check us out if you like.
    Thanks
    Akchlys
    Feara likes this.
  4. Synestro New Member

Thanks for the replies. I will be in touch tonight to see if anyone is on
    Feara likes this.