New Player Looking For Guild/Help

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Valomir, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Valomir New Member

Hello everyone. Im not exactly sure if this is the right location for this post :/ If there is a better area to post this in p;ease let me know.
    So i have been playing MMOs for about 8 years now and absolutely love them. I have never given Everquest or Everquest 2 a try so i thought now would be a great time. Basically, im looking for somewhere to call home and find other players to adventure with. I wouldn't mind joining a guild that does some RP elements along with PvE. The main thing i think im going to need is help learning the game. I've heard great things about EQ2 and cant wait to get into it!
  2. mothelm Active Member

hello if you are looking for a place to start come check us out on butchblock server guild name retribution...also small ad posted in forum on us
  3. mothelm Active Member

Gah! spelled it wrong Retrobution....ButcherBlock server
  4. Valomir New Member

How should i get in contact with the guild??
  5. suka Well-Known Member

or you can contact rings within the circle on butcherblock. someone is usually on during the daytime. we are a small guild but growing and we will help all we can. we even will make sure you have your big bags.

press q on your keyboard, and that will bring up the guild window with a list of guilds recruiting on your server. From there you can put in filters for the type of guild you are looking for and hit the contact button to send a message to a recruiter who is on at the same time you are.
  6. Malachy Well-Known Member

Antonia_Bayle is the Roleplaying PvE server. It is also the most populated server. Do not join any other server, you will regret it.

Next weekend they are having a recruiting faire on AB. Details are here.
  7. Valomir New Member

Ok i see Apoc. Well if any guild form Antonia Bayle sees this ad you are recruiting, please let me know.