New player LF Guild (Antonia Bayle)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sathiel, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Sathiel New Member

Hi,

I'm a new player. Well, to be fair I once played years ago during the original launch of the game, but never played beyond vanilla. The game is entirely different than it was then, so I find it best to just say "new".

I keep finding myself intrigued by the high fantasy of the game, no matter what MMO I go and play ( WoW, FFXIV, SWToR, GW. ) Whatever MMO, I always seem to think about EQ2. I suspect thats because the whole "play your way". To me, it has the same vibes as an dungeon crawling with friends in D&D or Old Eq1. The world is just...large, alive, so much to immerse yourself within where other MMOs end up lacking.

But, I seem to be a bit of a lone wolf. I come without friends in tow, its fine most of the time but still, why play a MMO without trying to make new friends to play with? I crave the adventure of a good dungeon crawl or even raid. These events are always my favorite in any MMO.

I'm no stranger to end game content in other MMOs and it does tend to be something I enjoy doing once I reach end game. I am however looking for a guild that isn't as "hardcore" anymore. Those days of raiding 7 days a week, multiples a night are now long behind me. Career, Wife, Kids, Im a dad with a love for gaming.

If there are any guilds out that are of good size and active, willing to answer questions and teach lessons, I'd enjoy having a conversation with you.

I am currently playing on one of two toons
    Telus (Wizard)
    Kuriel (Zerker)

Thanks for taking the time to listen. See you in Norrath!
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

Hi Sathiel,

Look up Lava Forged on AB. We are a mature guild of older players that still maintain real lives outside of gaming. Quite a few of us only play on weekends, for that matter. We have people on all day now due to timezones, EU players and folks that work shift or are retired.

You can contact any officer or if you see Raff or Kittaene on, send one of us a tell.