New Player Class Question

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Salte, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Salte New Member

Just curious about a couple of classes TLE server? I have been on there for a couple of days testing out a few classes.

So far I really like Berzerker, and Bruiser...but I don't see many of those two classes running around.

I really have an interest in getting into this game and raiding at end game, so I am curious how these classes stack up for raid spots.

I know bruiser is going to solo better than Berzerker but can the Zerk solo at all if groups aren't available?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Mystikaly New Member

realistically a zerker shouldnt need to solo much at all, tanks are always in high demand. but if absolutely necessary yes a zerk can solo but it wont be as effective as a bruiser.
  3. Sevenwinds New Member

I think if you play your class well you'll always be in demand. That and get along with your fellow guild members there will always be a spot for you.

I was doing the HQ for Shiney Brass Shield and that last orc is an epic mob. We sent a request out for help in General and got a few 70s from various guilds. A Berzerker replied and offered to help, level 70. I don't remember the name, but when he joined all of the other 70s knew him well and said this will go quick with him here. He was not in a guild and well liked. I'm just saying have fun with whatever you like and do it well, the rest will take care of itself.