New player, bought a SC mount and I have a question...

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Ehaw, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Ehaw New Member

I bought the Megical Storm Whistle on one character, and I googled what Heirloom meant (Figured it meant the same thing as WoW) and it says you can switch it between characters. Now my question is did I misread that and it's only available to the character I purchased it on? Or is there something I'm missing?

Edit: I'm also on a free account, would that affect anything?
  2. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Swap away - open your mount window in the character exam, drag the mount from the mounts into your bag, then put it in your shared bank and any of your characters can pick it up.
    Anything labelled no trade (obviously) or attuned is locked to that character however
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Also Ehaw, you only have to make one thread. You duplicated the thread here:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...nt-and-i-have-a-question.541725/#post-5991893

As your question doesn't directly relate to Gameplay but is more a question regarding a game-aspect it fits in the New Players board that this thread is on. As others have said you may freely swap mounts in and out. Mounts are only destroyed if you actually destroy them.
  4. Bashem Well-Known Member

ah learned something new to me never really thought to see if mounts could be traded if want to give to an alt ;)