New or returning player info for Varsoon

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Arandar, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Arandar Well-Known Member

I wrote a wiki article that covers (what I think) the more important things to do on Varsoon. The important languages to get, access quests, leveling and so on. Hopefully some people find it to be helpful.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/User:Megaton238/Varsoon_TLE_Server

Thanks to those of you on Discord who offered feedback and corrections. Please let me know if I got anything wrong.
    Doctor Tiki, Bekkr, Siren and 5 others like this.
  2. DENSER Well-Known Member

Rly nice work.
    Bravo
    Arandar likes this.
  3. Jaden Well-Known Member

Arandar likes this.
  4. Arandar Well-Known Member

5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Arandar likes this.
  6. Pharone Active Member

Great write up. Thanks to everyone that contributed.
    Arandar likes this.
  7. Arandar Well-Known Member

Since we're getting closer to the mid-expansion content unlock, I added some information and links to the Bloodline Chronicles and Splitpaw Saga adventure packs, their access quests and timelines.

I also added a note in the General section on how to disable mounts from being displayed. For some reason, this particular question keeps coming up. /cough
    Jaden and Sigrdrifa like this.
  8. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update and Raid info. Excellent guide :)
    Arandar likes this.
  9. Arandar Well-Known Member

I updated the article to reflect the mid-expansion unlock and added the Shattered Lands hunter quest to the "essential quests" section.
    Jaden likes this.
  10. Arandar Well-Known Member

I've updated this article to reflect Desert of Flames as the (soon to be) current expansion. There's also an overview article for just the Desert of Flames which is linked to at the beginning so folks can review that without wading through that whole Varsoon article.
    Jaden likes this.