new NotD idea

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Toxxy1, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Toxxy1 New Member

Pumpkin bombs. Not so much fun trying to find people to exchange with. Then spending boring time just tossing
    to get achievement /sad. So, how about you have npcs that we throw at as well? They could jump out at player
    as we traverse cities and or cemeteries etc. or player can spot them running and throw at them on the run.
    Sort of like those apparition things in front of Hedge hollow zone entrance, that run then disappear.
    There could be rewards like stealing the npc trick or treat bag, scaring them out of their costume and leaving it for you, or knocking them off of their mount and you getting their ride! plus the normal collects and candies and things. Thank you for your consideration.:)
    Valandra and Breanna like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we used to be able to toss the pumpkins at NPC s and other players and collect the loot too .
    Now you can't even pick up your own pumpkins
    We had a pumpkin throwing party in our guild .
    several people had pumpkins , and than you just tossed them in to the crowd , you were able to pick up the gourds of other people and toss your own , you never saw that many pumpkins piled up on the ground before , and people all over trowing and picking up it was a riot .
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Nuggetmachine Member

I would like to be able to chuck them at guards, or maybe some named city patrons just for the festival feel. I usually play overnight and it's rare on AB to see enough players to pummel with pumpkins. Heck even some NoTD celebrants frolicking around the city to chuck them at would suffice.

Oh well.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

I play at odd times, so I created a F2P account so that I could throw pumpkins at a toon from there.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

another account to toss pumpkins , roses hero festival flyers and such , yea I am doing that too .
    Breanna likes this.