New Nights of the Dead Marketplace Items: October 23 Additions

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

by Ry “Roshen” Schueller

Don’t let this week’s chilling Nights of the Dead Marketplace additions scare you. There are many ghastly new items for adventures and ghouls alike.

Fright Manor Deed

Looking for a dreadful new home to invite your friends over to for the most gruesome Nights of the Dead party ever? The style of Fright Manor is something you won’t want to overlook.

Revenant Dire Bear

[IMG]

This horrifying undead dire bear can be yours to have some hair-raising adventures with across Norrath. He doesn’t really ever get hungry, and he’s certain to make a frightening impression on your friends!

Creepy Cypress Trees, With and Without Lamps

[IMG]

As the wind howls and the branches creak, you’ll want to check all around these trees for things that go bump in the night. Luckily, some of the trees are slightly illuminated by haunted hanging lamps. These trees can be purchased separately, or bundled in different sets.

Creepy Cypress Tree Bundle Contains:
    • 2 x Winding Cypress Tree
    • 2 x Leaning Cypress Tree
    Creepy Cypress Tree with Lamps Bundle Contains:
    • 2 x Winding Cypress Tree with Lamp
    • 2 x Leaning Cypress Tree with Lamp
    Pumpkin Manor Door

[IMG]

Any macabre themed home requires a proper Pumpkin Manor Door. Anything less would be uncivilized!

A Variety of Pumpkins

[IMG]

Pumpkins for your home come in a variety of sizes! Perhaps you need a Round Pumpkin, though a Short Pumpkin and a Tall Pumpkin are also good choices! Whatever size you pick, these can be purchased separately or bundled together.

Pumpkin Variety Bundle Contains:
    • 3 x Round pumpkin
    • 3 x Short Pumpkin
    • 3 x Tall Pumpkin
    Restful Crypt

[IMG]

Looking for a restful place to lay your tired bones? If so, this Restful Crypt is probably perfect for you.

A Variety of Tombstones

[IMG]

Pointed Tombstone, Wedge Tombstone, Rounded Tombstone, Cross Tombstone, and Pillar Tombstone can all be purchased separately in the Marketplace or bundled together.

Tombstone Variety Bundle Contains:
    • 1 x Pointed Tombstone
    • 1 x Wedge Tombstone
    • 1 x Rounded Tombstone
    • 1 x Cross Tombstone
    • 1 x Pillar Tombstone
    In addition to all of these new items, check the Marketplace for other returning Nights of the Dead items that are available again until November 12, 2013!

Even if you’re terrified about telling other Norrathians how much you enjoy this week’s additions, feel free to check back weekly because there are always new items that you’ll want to talk about being added to the EQII Marketplace.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

This post would be even more awesome if the preview images worked!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Roshen most of the picture links are broken we can't see the pictures please fix!
    Malleria and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Ainaree Well-Known Member

Pictures may be broken, BUT I SEE THE HOUSE DEED. Horray!
  5. Roshen Well-Known Member

Tried to load the images again. If you refresh the page, do they display now?
  6. Ainaree Well-Known Member

Fixed. Thank you!
  7. Mae- Well-Known Member

Need more pictures of the house, 5 seconds on video from one angle isn't nearly enough.
  8. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Awesome thanks Roshen!
  9. Roshen Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I don't have many extra screens to share. Here are a couple the team took

[IMG]

[IMG]
  10. Ainaree Well-Known Member

You just shared the best screenshot ... showing us the item count!
  11. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

All of these are only available until the 12th? Poo, already went broke on SC with the last batch, guess I have to wait a year. =\
  13. snarlycarly New Member

Must have this house now...can't you flip a switch so we can buy it today? What's a few hours between friends? :p
  14. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Just curious, are all the items within the Nights of the Dead section going to go off the market after Nights of the Dead is over?

Ooops.. just read where it said after Nov 12th, all gone.
  15. Dawnya@AB Active Member

Is the house going away after the 12th as well?! (Please say no, please say noooo)
  16. Stormii New Member

I LOVE the house. How about a Buy 2 get one free?
    but could you either make the pumpkins Moveable or take them out all together. I actually hate pumpkins.
  17. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

omg hause! I wants!
    I love the tombstones, too. Very nice!
  18. Ainaree Well-Known Member

Please do make the house and the door available all year 'round. We'll give you money and stuff. ;)
  19. Thimdirran Active Member

Pretty easy to put other furniture items over the pumpkins if your wish is not granted.
  20. Stormii New Member

I feel like there should be a hidden wall or entrance into the Bottom part of this house?