New Necromancer

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Yrardon, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Yrardon New Member

I havent played the game since 05, just decided to come back and went necro. Was wondering if anyone knew of a site I could check out for latest and greatest builds/rotations for necros. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Yiras New Member

3. LisciaSF Member

Soulrot / Spell , Soulrot / Spell , etc.
    Use heavy hitters like Unda, Rot Flesh after you temp buff your potency

There's a pretty awesome build if you click my signature (Raid Build 2.0 / Modified Raid Build, the 'double conversion build') , left line (Raid 3.0) is only if you've got enough crit bonus to spare from deity points / gear.

Necros are really fun, great choice!
  4. Yrardon New Member

Man i really appreciate all the help, its amazing how cool as hell people are on this MMO. Usually im use to Elitest a$$hats. ill check it out and get to it. One of my guildies said now since im lvl 81 to do skyrine QL and then Velious? Im just trying to get a run down of what i need to catch up. as of right now im on a free account so theres things i dont have access to but ill get everything squared away here soon. thanks alot
  5. LisciaSF Member

There's elitist asshats in every game, but EQ2 seems to have a great community for sure.

Honestly at 81, I'd do the Sundered Frontier questline since you'd still progress from it. You need the entire thing for Epic 2.0 pre req. if you plan on working on it later on, otherwise you have a good path in mind.

No problem!
    Dude likes this.
  6. Yrardon New Member

YEA thats what it was, dont know why i thought skyfire. Just need to get a list of stuff to get done while im lvling. Im off work tomorrow so im going to get right on it.
  7. Yrardon New Member

Oh i forgot to ask, as for mercs which do u recommend on using for solo/group whatever
  8. LisciaSF Member

You posted during raid time, I dunno about pre-100, but Zhugrus or the Gardening Goblin are both great at L.100.
  9. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

pre-100 vittia from neriak is great. werner is also great for the 90s. after that you don't need mercs but claz and gardening are fine. When you are a geared level 100 necro, you can solo many non-current heroics with ease because of the healing we have for ourselves that many other dps classes do not have.
  10. Ashenheart Member

I use the 10 yr anniversary SK merc when I use one at all. Handy with scout pet until you get better lvl 100 gear. Not essential. Just makes life easier. I have others but those are not used unless the group needs extra heals or dps.
  11. Sennen Well-Known Member

Moorefallen likes this.