New Mythical weapons and how it performs.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kham, May 17, 2013.

1. Kham Active Member

I was under the impresion that just glancing at these weapons which drop from Ta challenge mode that they should significantly out perform the coe basic raid weapons. I discod the tank 6 sec today and ran some testing in varous situations in different set ups and just a raw comparison fully geard and naked compared weapon for like weapon. I was surprised to see that the 187 raid weapon most of the time had a higher min hit, and mediun, and more dps. About half the time it had a higher max value hit as well and if it didnt it was close. Im not an expert with determining this type of stuff to be correct 100%, but all indications tell me the weapon modifier is broken or has a silent modifier that is intended to keep the random hit lower than the other weapons. I say this because the only time there was a very concrete noticable differance was in comparison to the high hit value with combat mastery active. If some of you number crunchers who have aquired these weapons would do your thing and reply it would be a ppreciated.
  2. Wanyen Active Member

If you can link an u.eq2wire.com item url for the weapon(s) in question, it might be helpful to those that know.

Out of curiosity, how many hits did you record with each in making the comparison?
  3. Kham Active Member

all the tests varied, and the mythical weapon is a the shark jawed cutless i think and you can use any coe weapon that has strikethrough and 187 stst sinve they are sll the same. all the timed comparisons were around 1 minute and 200 swings, with full gear, 0 gear with open wounds up and open wounds not up naked and geared, and the kicker was the 12 seconds of what happened for combat mastery. it is the only time there was a period where the new mythical outperformed the 187 generic weapon by more than 200 dps in any time frame and was only good for 12 seconds.
  4. Wanyen Active Member

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2409234338

\aITEM -1885732958 898837094 0 0 0:Denerva's Sharkjaw Cutlass\/a

200 swings isn't a large sample. The fact it does do better during combat mastery is a positive sign at the least.

What weapon were you using in the naked comparison, with which adorns?
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

6. Wanyen Active Member

Ah, thanks