New Moonlight Enchantments Items!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Just the other day, I commented that I'd love to have some actual hanging vines that I didn't have to make out of other stuff. I was really excited to see those new plants and thinking, "Man, I'm going to be making a lot of rootbeer." Then I saw the watery tiles... Le gasp! Please tell me my eyes are not deceiving me and that those really are watery tiles. Are they solid or walk through?

ZOMG! Watery tiles! Best day ever!
    Audleigh and Cyliena like this.
  3. Meadbh Member

Dream come true... finally WATER TILES :)
  4. Sharann Well-Known Member

Oh JOY! :)

Thanks for sharing those pics with us and big kudo's to the Devs. Those are lovely! And yep, watery tiles YAY!
  5. romieome New Member

yay!!!!!!!!
  6. Mikmak New Member

Eeeeeeeeek! Time to make the Root Beer.... And here I was going to skip Moonlight this month due to this being Festival overload time.
  7. Morg Well-Known Member

Ohhhh this is FREAKING AWESOME!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    I take back all the evil thoughts I had about crafting more root beer!
    Watery tiles for a friends indoor pool area!! So very glad I waited to finish it!

Oh and lots and lots of flowers for my flower gardens!! thank you!!

DEVS, you have out done yourselves on these! KUDOS and HIGH FIVES all around! If I could, i would give each of you a nice fat bonus check!
    Kaitheel, Karrane and Audleigh like this.
  8. Meadbh Member

My only complaint is ... the watery tile looks like is has misty tile overlayed on it... also they "sparkle" when you're at high particle effects...
    Jesilyn likes this.
  9. Mary the Prophetess Active Member

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! He chortled in his joy!
    Absyntheea and Jazabelle like this.
  10. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

I was going to say this. Mary beat me to it. Instead, I will quote it.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{laugh} And there I was at 2 am making the original post and almost using that same line. I wasn't sure folks would understand, though. Glad to see I'm not alone in the chortling, though!
    Eden_Evergreen likes this.
  12. Shanyssa New Member

I got a bunch of stuff and love it all! My only real complaint would be a nit to pick... almost all the plants have the same icon. Looking at about 50 of them at one time was a bit annoying LoL but it's a price I'm willing to pay for all the pretty plants :D Thanks to the team!
  13. Foretold Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this information. I'm brewing rootbeer like a madrat.
  14. VeilShard Active Member

OOH lily pads!
    And different color trees! *squeee*

And water tiles! if only we had a choice without the sparkles and mist though.

Also could we get the creeping fingers scaled as big as wispy grass ? It's pretty tiny the way it is,

Thanks devs!!
    Jesilyn likes this.
  15. Afista Well-Known Member

The new items are fabulous! Thank-you Mr. Live Events dev and whoever else had a hand in making them possible :D
  16. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

Very cool! Thanks for posting Denmom!

Thanks, too.. to the devs for giving this stuff to us in an in game obtainable way! I saw the ones on SC.. and it's so cool we can get them in-game too! That's the best thing, I think!

Oh.. and the watery tiles! YAY!
  17. Dexella Associate Producer

As soon as you all start incorporating these items into your homes, I'd love to see screenshots! :) I will also pass on the thanks and cheers from you all to our awesome dev team.
    Enna, Finora, Karrane and 3 others like this.
  18. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Niami your tenacity to stay up so late impresses me! I finally got ZAM's Moonlights gallery updated, that took quite a while with so many awesome items added. :D
    Afista likes this.
  19. pumancat Well-Known Member

I'll take at least a dozen of each ,, lol I only need another 160 tokens, so guess what I'll be doing tonight and tomorrow.
    Cyliena likes this.
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Cyliena - I practically gave myself whiplash trying to ogle it all at once, and kept getting distracted not only by my own coos and squees, but also the racket coming from /antonia_bayle.homeshow and so on. I thought for sure I'd slip and fall on all the puddles of drool that had been left behind!

So, so, SO very glad this event is going to run an extra day, and am glad I have extra progress potions to burn making root beer.

Wheeeee!
    Eden_Evergreen, Cyliena and Galldora like this.