New Monk looking for guidance

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Pattywak, Jul 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Pattywak Guest

Hey guys,
    I'm a long time scout player who's looking to level a monk. I've played a bruiser to 40ish stopped playing it and ended up deleting it. I'm working on getting AAs while locked in the 20s. I was mainly looking to get some suggestions on what to work on for soloing. So far I have the MA in the brawler tree (not all the way to CHI yet) and I'm working on combination now, then getting CHI after that.
    I'm following one of tankier specs from Crob's post on flames but I'm a little lost on what prioreties are for a tank cuz I'm so used to being a scout. Any suggestions would be of great help.
  2. ARCHIVED-Conner_McCrea Guest

I based my Monk on Crabbok's "All The Time" AA build, and it works quite well for me. I solo quite a bit with some Guild group work now that I'm at 90th, and I'm VERY happy with the performance of the build. I tweaked a few things due to personal preference but the majority of my build is the same as Crabbok's.
  3. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

The 2 most inportent dps option in the Brawler tree are Str to CHI, and Wis to Crane Flock.