New Master II choices

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Kyralis, Aug 29, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Level 14:
    Chill
    Nettleshield
    Regrowth
    Winds of Renewal

Level 24:
    Greater Regrowth
    Protector of the Froest
    Barbcoat
    Cold Snap

Level 34:
    Summer's Flame
    Nature's Embrace
    Protection of the Seasons
    Warden of the Forest

Level 44:
    Bitter Frost
    Chloroplast
    Chlorostorm
    Sylvan Waters
  2. ARCHIVED-Khaleel Guest

Are these in addition to the ones that were posted on the combat revamp board by SoE or is that list being replaced by these?
  3. ARCHIVED-Zelya Guest

Hail, Beta Testers and Testers Server ! :smileyhappy:
    Please Post full Screens about this Specializations coz /respect is unllimited atm.
    Message Edited by Zelya on 08-30-2005 12:41 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Aaeamdar Guest

Those are being replaced. I am guessing so that there is no "level 60" option, since that would not come until Level 64.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ravenmist Guest

No, the reason behind it is pretty stupid if you ask me. They wanted to give us our training options later so we weren't picking spells from a class we weren't anymore. Like being level 10 druid picking spells from the priest line. This way your picking spells from the druid line, etc.
    In reality all they did was remove our first training option and give us the others sooner, so now we have 5 training options instead of 6... Yay devs..... /mutter.
  6. ARCHIVED-Monal Guest

Wait, wait, wait... Let me get this straight. You are getting 5 free master 2 upgrades and you are COMPLAINING because they adjusted things some? Man, I would hate to have been your parents.
  7. ARCHIVED-Unmasked Guest

How are they free? They removed all our other training options such as our group cures. And if you saw the reason they reduced the number of options we are getting you might understand the point that's been made.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ravenmist Guest

Exactly, as Unmasked said, we lost our other training spells to get these Master 2 optiosn of spells we alreayd have. So we lost some good spells to get these. Now instead of 6 they have dropped it down to 5 because they didn't think it made sense to get class skills lower then what we where. They didn't change anything except to remove the first option and make the others worse. Think about what your saying or talking about next time before you come of like some ignorant j'**** again.
  9. ARCHIVED-Ravenmist Guest

Hoarfrost Master II does 504-616 dmg for 98 power.