New Marketplace Items: Nights of the Dead Items – Round 3!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Oct 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

In addition to the items made by Norrath's amazing and friendly crafters (available through trades and the in-game broker), you can purchase an assortment of services, items and features with Station Cash from the EQII in-game Marketplace, to enhance your gameplay experience. Appearance armor, mounts, prestige homes, and server transfer tokens are just some of the items available. New items are added to the Marketplace weekly!
    Since the Nights of the Dead are upon us, the offerings in the Marketplace have taken on a creepy cool vibe as all of Norrath is in preparation for the holiday festivities!
    Scary Spider
    [IMG]
    While most people would shudder at the sight of a spider following them around their house, this “scary spider” is a perfect pet for the Nights of the Dead!
    Moltenspirit Unicorn
    [IMG]
    The fiery thunder of the Moltenspirit Unicorn’s footsteps thunder across Norrath as the third of the new unicorn mounts appears in Norrath! The Moltenspirit Unicorn joins the Voidspirit and Frostspirit Unicorns, also available in the Marketplace. Next week the herd will be complete!
    Trader’s Blessing
    [IMG]
    Arcane Winds
    [IMG]
    While you won’t be able to set sail across the seas of Norrath, you can express your nautical desires by including one of these two ships in your house or yard! Of course, these boats prefer to be in the water, but you can place them anywhere!
    Also, remember to check out the “Sale” category in the Marketplace! Many spooky and fun items are available now at a discounted price!
  2. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Where are these?
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

For the first time I am actually gonna say wow to a sc item. boats. very cool.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Ok ok you got me again ! Perfect for my halfpint vale on Everfrost.
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Teak Guest

Awesome! Finally boats! I bought the Arcane Wind version. Put it on my halfling island. Then promptly fell right off it when I stepped toward the bow (front). Not very seaworthy. Please fix this. I don't know if the other version has the same issue. I'd like to buy it also, but not if it is also broken. Also, I'd like to be able to scale the ship bigger. It only goes smaller.
    Thank you for the boats! But please fix it. Any chance of a wind ship in the works that I can put on my Tenebrous Island home?

EDIT: It isn't broken. It is interacting oddly with the zone geometry where I have it placed on my island. I moved it to a different place and it is solid. I also bought the other version and it is solid (depending on where I place it on my island.)
  6. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Teak wrote:
    I found it depended on where I was standing when I placed it, as many items do.:) if i was on dock it sunk in the water but if I was in the water it didn't.
  7. ARCHIVED-Teak Guest

I didn't mean anything about the ship sinking. You can always change the elevation. I experienced the bug where you sometimes can move (or fall) right thru a solid object (wall) in various places in some houses. I know of several places on the Tenebrous Island where you can place a wall, but still walk right through it. Placing a floor tile exactly where I was falling through the ship's deck prevented me from falling, so I thought it was the ship. When I moved the ship somewhere else, I didn't fall through the ship's deck. Still though, it is some type of bug caused by the ship interacting with the island zone as a regular floor tile is solid in the exact same place. But I can play around with where I'm going to place the ship and fix it myself.
  8. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    On tradeskill apprentices.

Ships look neat, might have to get one.
  9. ARCHIVED-RodHammer Guest

Why, oh why, are we not able to use cool SC items like boats in player made dungeons?
  10. ARCHIVED-Cica Guest

I really love how these new mounts look except they cant fly, makes me sad cause i wear a flying mount for its stats, and love these, especially this red one, will not get it though cause cant fly :( so sad ...
  11. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

Please say that the boats are not a one week thing? They really aren't spooky, and would be wanted year round! :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Ciara52 Guest

I was soooo excited about that boat! I went home and got a boat for my Vale of Halfpint delight. Then I wanted another Vale for another character so I could get another boat. But the Vale is not for sale
    A boat and the perfect place to put it is gone sigh Would you bring it back please? And bring back the Terror bird Hatchling please. :)

/sad /cry sigh
  13. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

Ciara52 wrote:
    Terrorbird Hatchling is still there in the store. You had me worried for a bit there. Vale is there too. Is it possible that a prestige house doesn't show once that character has claimed it?
  14. ARCHIVED-Ciara52 Guest

redwoodtreesprite wrote:
    Maybe so oops my bad probably looking with the character that has it LOL I am pretty dumb sometimes sorry about that
  15. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    heh it is awesome and it didnt take them much effort to put them in since they were already ready to go in the files.
  16. ARCHIVED-Ahma Guest

redwoodtreesprite wrote:
    Well, since you like them, ok. The boats will stay around for a while.
  17. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

Ahma wrote:
    Yes!!! :D
    Thank you!