New Level 95 Woodworker Doesn't Have Spells

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Almee, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

My woodworker, Deefile, recently reached 95 and has her enhanced pony. What she doesn't have are the original spells for the crafting tables and harvesting spell. They appeared on my hotbars but I can't find the originals in my knowledge book. The ones, on my hotbars, are useless without them. When I click on them nothing happens. My other 95s have the spells in their knowledge books so I assume this is a bug. Please help.
  2. Aivet Well-Known Member

According to eqwire (assuming that Deefile is the 95 woodworker on Test), your AA line is set to Mass Production, which doesn't include the crafting tables or the harvest tracking skill. You'll need to change them to the first line to get the tables/tracking. And don't forget to click the "Commit" button after changing them -- that's what I usually forget to do after changing my AA lines.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

That's weird. My other two 95 crafters have spells in their knowledge book. I'll try switching AAs though I thought I'd already tried that.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

You are right, Alvet. I didn't realize we had transient spells. I am obviously not an expert player. Thanks for the help.