New-ish Player Looking For A Home :)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Valomir, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Valomir New Member

Hello Norrathians! As the title above says, i'm a brand new player looking for a great guild to call home.
    I've been playing MMO's for 11 years now and don't plan on quitting any time soon. However, the main game I played (WoW) has really been going down the drain and I don't think there is any reason for me to stay in Azeroth. So I've been researching for the past day or so and came across the wonderful land of Norrath. Everything I read about EverQuest was so refreshing and satisfying. It seems like the game has a lot of the things that I miss about MMO's. A social community that is actually helpful and welcoming, some really awesome quest lines, beautiful zones that you can explore for hours, etc. I could go on for days about the things I grew tired of on WoW ( the feeling that you have to hit max level as fast as you can and hop right into raiding/PvP ) but thats not what this is about =P

Here is some info about myself and plans in the game...
    Im open to play on any server, just looking for the right group of players to be with. Im in the Central US time zone and usually hop online around noon every day ( I can play till 10pmish on weekdays, work early AM Monday-Friday). As far as the character i'd like to play i'm not 100% sure as of now. Im thinking either a Bard, Paladin, or possibly a Necromancer. After this is posted im going to read up on the classes while I wait for a reply :)
    Anyhow.. Im a really easy going guy who loves to play MMO's. Im always up for grouping with guildies, exploring zones, or even just hanging out in game and chatting. I'd love to find a guild that I can stick with for a long time and truly call home. Im 21 years old for any guild out there that have an age restriction.
    Feel free to post here or sent me a PM. Ill be checking the thread very often this evening and would really like to get into the game ASAP :) Cheers everyone.
  2. Eliohia2 Active Member

Hiya Valomir! I am Jadelily from The Forgotten Souls on Skyfire. We are a rather large guild with new/returning players as well as players who have played for years(I have been here since the beginning lol) Our guild likes to group, help each other (with adventures as well as decorating hehe), and just have fun. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! I will answer the best I can.
  3. Ratza Well-Known Member

Valomir...welcome to the land of Norrath. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I love this game.....and part of the reason I love the game is great guildies. :) Not sure what you are looking for in a guild. I'm in Necessary Evil on Skyfire server. We are a smallish to medium size guild with a active group of core players who enjoy all aspects of the game from grouping, questing, raiding, crafting....or just getting on voice chat (teamspeak) to chat with others. Most of us are in eastern/central time zone. If you hope to eventually raid we have an early enough schedule that people like....we are done by 9pm central. :) Fair warning...we have a lot of mature chat not for the faint at heart....some of our guys really push the limits...LOL...but all in good fun.

If you're interested give us a shout in game.
  4. Goregutts Active Member

Greetings Valomir,i am Gore. Leader of Defenders of the Realm ( AB Server) We are a very active family style Guild that does take on new-comers to the game and teaches them the correct way to play. (No Powerlevels here) Here you will learn how to build your very own AA spec's and learn the importance of a proper rotation, Also you will learn all the soft and hard caps of all stats and learn how to implement them according to your class. Our leadership is very aged in the ways of Norrath & the RL world alike. Most members range in age from 30-60 However you must be 21+ for membership. Everyone is very open,honest and genuine,we all consider one another extended family. NOTE: We all use Discordapp.com as our voice chat client (We are a voice chat Guild) so you would have to download this client and have a working mic for membership.Alot of us have Military backgrounds and have a very high respect for anyone who ever did. For more info please visit our site @ http://1974.guildlaunch.com read FAQ ,go over our rules & guidlines to see if we may be a good fit. I can be contacted in game on these toons Goreguard / Goregutts / Gorezerker / Goresader / Cinork / Reverb / Forevver. We are all looking forward to hearing from you ,from all your friends @ DotR !!!