new heroic loot tables

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Encori, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Encori Active Member

Anyone found anything cool? I have not, as of yet.
  2. Chronus Active Member

3. Mohee Active Member

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/279858795

seems a little OP with BOTH 176 DPS and Attack speed. lol while the plate one only has +44.

The scout one is even worse with only 24 Attack speed, and 52 MA.

Hoorah for SoE Auto Itemization Bot 2000!
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Mohee I think you guys found a bugged item. I would bet that is supposed to be 17.6 DPS and 17.6 Attack Speed or something close to it. This wouldn't be the first time their Auto-generator has misplaced values.

Besides that I like the new tables, it is fun to run my alt again. Though nothing cool to post, just wanted to give my "like the new stuff" and a little feedback on the item in question above.
  5. Luhai Active Member

6. Mohee Active Member

I've always complained that my Guardian doesn't have enough Spell Weapon AE and MA!!! YAY!
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

Oh boy I love that... Jesus did they even test this decently? I know testers were working on the dislodges but some of this just... I guess a human really doesn't look over the list of new items and it's 100% botted for new zones. QA should have caught that Fighter Neck miss-match. Hopefully it gets fixed.
    Raienya likes this.
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

We had an ethereal weapon drop yesterday in DC Heroic. Of course it was one none of the members of the group could use :rolleyes: .

But I can now at least say I've seen one.
  9. AustinB Member

I managed to get the fighter neck to drop on my second run through Harrows after the patch. I was excited about getting a fighter neck with Flurry until I reread the spell effect and realized it was Spell Flurry and MA.

I am not entirely sure the Brawler chest is bugged. Brawler chests have twice the stats of the plate chests to begin with. It wouldn't entirely surprise me if the massive DPS/Haste was intentional, especially considering it doesn't have the Riposte Chance of the raid version.