New hall style houses ...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aabari, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Aabari Active Member

Are those 2 hall houses in the holiday bundles section of marketplace only going to be available during Frostfell ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hall like as in Guild Hall? I knew about the one house, the one that looks like you're living in a giant snowglobe inside what looks like the original-style inn lobby from the old neighborhoods (which are now just more instances full of monsters...grrr :mad:) -- and yep, it can be broken out of (and/or the "magic snowglobe" ... inside the snowglobe ... will get you out?), which makes it a wee bit less creepy imho -- that one is definitely unique to the holiday, but I'm not sure about the other place? :-/

If it's the Snowy Dwelling, I think those are all year round. I'd have to look at the Wiki or even EQ2Furniture.com about the other; Lera has a whole thing there on her site on Houses. :)

EDIT: Well, after looking on EQ2 Furniture, I'm still not sure if the Snowy is all year round, or can only be gotten during Frostfell, but I have one, and I don't recall when/how I'd gotten it, it was so long ago. :-/ Maybe Frostfell is when it was first introduced?

Uwk
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

no, there are 2 new houses on marketplace in Frostfell >>> Holiday Bundles section. That section with the chocolate coins attached to purchases.
    The houses are Personal Qeynos guild hall Tier 1 and Personal Freeport guild hall Tier1. and they look just like the name suggests, it's the Tier 1 FP and Qey model for guild hall, just made into a personal prestige house with 900 item limit.

And since that section of marketplace is only available during Frostfell I'd assume that's the only time to get the new houses.
  4. Aabari Active Member

I was thinking that as well but the old house they used to sell for the chocolate coins attached to it was The Baubbleshire and that house was available year round iirc... was hoping these would be to minus the chocolate coins when Frostfell isnt active
    Chikkin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So.....these are personal Prestige Houses that look like T1 Guild Halls? Hnh! Interesting, but I have a tough enough time decorating a for-real GH... ;->

Maybe they will eventually relent and offer them sans Coins later on, but probably for more DBC.

Uwk
    Geroblue likes this.
  6. Evilary Well-Known Member

Hmm, a tier 1 guild hall as a personal home. I thought we were already doing that with all the solo guilds.:D

Seriously though, at least they will look more fleshed out and have more rooms than the Prestige House from the expansion. Zimaran Court, the 2 huge rooms with a bonus island. Versus a 6 to 8 room guild hall. I'd take that guild hall version any day.
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Exactly! My sentiments as well. . . I may add 10.00 to my Marketplace just so I can buy it. . . NOT thrilled with the NEW house from the expac although the Building Blocks are GORGEOUS!
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Personal Tier 1 guild hall house has no upkeep, 900 items to start with (more than the 700 that T1 hall comes with!) and a grandeur of a castle. What's not to like?
  9. Mugwort Active Member

Right click on door also has an option to decorate. Freeport has dead Frostfell trees and sinister style canes and the Qeynos has frosted tree and red/white candy canes.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, now THAT'S cool. :D

Uwk
    who's now kind of tempted... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the decorations dont stay put. The moment you leave, so do they. Can you guys make it so they stay put until we make them go away??
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, so I need chocolate coins to buy them ? I don't have those, And if the decorations don't stay, I have plenty to decorate already. Sigh.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. Unknown Entity Member

I know I do. Just need another 10 guild levels and I'll have my Tier II personal home. Already threw enough status and plat in escrow to make it "no upkeep" for years. And unlike the cash shop ones, I can use guild hall amenities and buffs as a bonus..
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused myself about it; the impression I got was you bought such things with real money and got Chocolate Coins in addition to getting the house? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm just guessing above. Where is it located ? And where bought ? Marketplace ? A particular town ? A quest ?
  16. Unknown Entity Member

Marketplace > Frostfell > Holiday Bundles > Personal (Freeport/Qeynos) Guild Hall. 1350 dbc. Comes with 3 Santa Glug chocolate coins.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Same price as several other Prestige locations. Is a Tour available ?
  18. Unknown Entity Member

Yes, you can tour them on the Prestige Home access point.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Toured and bought. Not much but Panda decorations so far.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Not asking for a video tour as I'm not done, but if anyone wants to wander around in it, the basement rooms are mostly full of floor items. Portal on main floor to bottom of stairs.

Its on Maj'Dul, in Qeynos. Use the Prestige Portal. Visitor is set to on.

Ghensha's Personal Guild Hall under: Personal Qeynos Guild hall, Tier 1

84 items, main floor doesn't have much, shelves downstairs are empty. Some items on the ceiling.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.