New Guild on Antinous Bayle looking for nice players.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aran Anar, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Aran Member
    Guild <Arania> on Antinous Bayle server is looking for certain race /class combo's. There are nice racial bonus alot dont know that each race got different bonus to it some race make better type of class than others and for role play id like to find me some cool race class mix to join my guild here is list.
    We are looking for a:
    Iksar- Guardian
    Iksar -Defiler
    Kerran- Beatlord
    Woodelf- Warden
    Woodelf or Highelf or Dark Elf - Ranger
    Sarnark- Beserker
    Gnome :) - Any Class
    Dark Elf -Warlock
    Faye -Mage. ( or Arasai)
    Sarnak Or Freeblood- Monk Or -Brusier
    Ratonga - Any Scout class.
    Dark Elf - Dirge
    Half Elf or Human or Ratonga -Swashbuckler.
    Sarnak - Brigand
    Dark Elf or High elf - Furry
    Fae, Arasai, Wood Elf , High Elf, Half elf or Kerran Troubletour (Bard) [Need one good bard any of those races]
    High Elf - Pallidian [ note this is the only pally race ill take, normally dont acept pally due to curuption ]
    Freeblood or Dark Elf - Necromancer
    Fairy, fae or arasai- Mage, Summoner, [ needed for guild groups for call of hero and also to summon things, very fun class]

I need and want a good player to join and play a Wizard, we turn him into a direct spell damage bomber, max 1 spell crit nuke mass damage- Eruid or Highelf or Dark Elf be great.

Cleric - Human or High elf or Half elf or Wood Elf or Dark Elf - Templar and Inquister ( For role play a dark elf Inquisiter be good and high elf templar)

Try to have a nice good char name as it is a role play guild, Positive type names that are creative or fun or about the class nothing or no names that are aimed at being a smart alec or bully or a commercial name for a product.

ANYONE Playing those race class combo will get instant invite and all the help they need. I buy new homes for new members in the game, i mentor and i make shure all members get there epic wepon. Make one of those race class combo's above send me a tell it is for role play story, we are a kunark guild group guild we Do Train New Players.

I give all members acess for fun to Arcane Academy and new Felwithe Mansion when they get enough in game status to help level guild. We wil decorate it as a 2nd guild hall for fun and story. We will do 100% of kunark and all quests and Unlock all zones, simply mentor down and do everything kunark has, ending with Kurns Tower. Then move to velious do it peice by peice, no progression server yet... so this my idea should be cool.

Guild is level 40 we are going for a nice guild castle, need help to level it up looking for players who like to play for fun and can play on weekends for guild groups. We clear veeshan's as a guild a few times we can get that Castle soon :)

Our Guild is in need of players who like Crafting. If you like to do tradeskills please send me a tell in game. I Will Pay players to join and do crafting with station cash cards or plat or whatever in game thing item they like.

"Me Never Give Up"

-Arnar Aran Anar Aria

Now you know :)
  2. KhaineUK Active Member

Right, as you ignored me in level chat, and you ignored my tell when I pointed out your want for an Iksar Guardian because they're "the best tanks", I'm going to put it here.

Some of your race/class combo's are good. Some of them are bloody awful. A Freeblood Monk/Bruiser??? You do realise their racial traditions are specced towards Scout/Mage, don't you? For your information, I suggest you have a look at this: http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Racial_Traditions_(EQ2)

Now if you want those class/race combo's for RP, fair enough, but don't try to claim they're the best at the classes you want. I'm pretty sure my Half Elf Guardian could tank as well as an Iksar Guardian, since the ONLY MAJOR difference is the Half Elf doesn't get stamina as a racial choice.

EDIT: I also realized this might give the impression I'm being an ****. That's not my intention, but judging by what you call the server (It's ANTONIA Bayle, not Antonius) and some of the class names, I figure you might be an EQ1 player. Races are very different here, hence why I felt the need to link to the Racial Traditions for you to have a look at. Again, I don't mean to cause offense, but unless you've got an RP reason for those race/class combos, I strongly urge you to reconsider them.
  3. Aran Anar Active Member

Khaine You do know that freeblood used to have a bonus to hand to hand combat and it used to get better each level, that was back in 2011, so thats why i post that here. Id say iksar guardian for the armor bonus each level, also half elf guardian is good. Yes i played everquest 1 back in 2000 when you had to buy the game from the store and load it up on computer, got to planes of power, lv 65 SK. Alot of what i posted was based on that. We both know EQ2 is ALOT different that it was from 2006, with new free to play game in game store and you know they patched the game and changed everything. Where nice housing zones? Where is the prestigue hoome "elven retreat"? (not felwithe mansion it was a really nice cottage type home with nice backyard to it?)

I not ignore you really somes times im not at computer.

We now have over 55 members in guild. We working on Silverwing. (how you turn off the stun globes in his room that float around, i have key from taskmaster room used it each one they still stun?) Guild hall freeport teir 1 open to everyone to visit. Also i role play a bit in guild, so Elf not need lightbulbs or "Need E" that is what hurt them. Have Fun :)
  4. Davito Active Member

OH....EM....GEE....

Also, Zenith on AB is recruiting HC players for our Fri/Sat night raid schedule. Come role play with us.
  5. KhaineUK Active Member

Considering that I play a Freeblood Coercer, I'd say that yes, I'm pretty damn sure I know what there traditions are. They now don't get loads of hand to hand abilities. For combat skills, they get ranged/piercing increase, multi-attack chance, hostile SPELL casting speed increase and their little damage/heal proc (which has saved my ****).

Iksar get a very slight mitigation boost vs physical damage... so do half elves... so do barbarians. This is why I'm saying your race/class combo's are pretty crappy. You're basing them off old EQ1 races, when EQ2 races are totally different (and as a player from 2004, I've seen the racial traditions be revamped FAR too many times).

As for silverwing, get EQ2Maps installed. You need to have 1 of every archetype in your raid (mage, priest, scout, healer) as a minimum... so you can do it with 1 group. Whoever gets purple vision has to go find their clicky. EQ2 maps has it listed, so that'll make it nice and easy.
  6. Davito Active Member

He roleplays. They make their own maps to venture around Norrath...
  7. KhaineUK Active Member

I roleplay :p And I live by EQ2Maps
  8. Aran Anar Active Member

Hey Khaine do you happen to know if freeblood race ever used to have some type of hand to hand bonus, was wondering that, seems like i read it somewhere, maybe it got revamped?

Yes i like the old race class way for me, a "Oger enchanter" not make any sence, Oger not smart, changing it how it is now is destroying the game i think in a way.

I was told that back in 2004 when game was new every zone had maps in it, then after the revamps of citys, alot of maps went missing from dungeons, really if eq2 wanted to they could put all the maps back in. EQ2 maps is nice site, i dont like to use a 3rd party program or ui mod myself. Game feels like a "rollar ball" needs to turn off so people can play the game as themself's.
  9. KhaineUK Active Member

No, they don't.

They do have a minor DPS/Heal proc, can choose AGI or INT boost, Piercing & Ranged increase, multi-attack increase, casting speed of hostile spells increase... poison trigger increase.

Based on racial traditions, they're a scout/mage class... not really a brawler class... or even a fighter. They -could- make an interesting priest... maybe.

As far as I know, they've ALWAYS been like that since the race was only released last year. It's the other races that have been revamped since launch.
  10. Aran Anar Active Member

Looking for any players who like me want to jin a role play guild with nice ara theme >.<
  11. Aran Anar Active Member

Looking for guardian class and templar class. Silverwing complete. Working on trakanon. Message me in game for invite. Kyle smell's like fat kid !
  12. Aran Anar Active Member

need any or all of those race combos and Paying players to craft to help build up the guild bank send arnar a/tell in game
  13. Aran Anar Active Member

i strongly "URGE" yea that problem you know./
  14. Aran Anar Active Member

15. Aran Anar Active Member

I think it fun to try new things for race class but not go to far thats all . Like lets say a Halfling Guardian be fun for "Made up story Or Role" play could be he wants to defend his lands and he looks like a little kid that never grows older be cute nice story .