New Guild Hall Library

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Starson80uk, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Starson80uk Guest

Well as soon as I saw the new bookcases I just had to level up my carpenter to make them. This is the library / research room in Fate's GH, Commonlands, Runnyeye server. Hope you like =O)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Mistal Guest

OMG i LOVE IT!!!
    Is that dude hovering on a pie?! lol
    Mist x
  3. ARCHIVED-Starson80uk Guest

Lol no, he's on a model of the temple of life from NQ. It's meant to look like the erudites in Erudin Library =O)
  4. ARCHIVED-Nexxus Guest

Just beautiful!
  5. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Wow thats a lots of books!!! Very nice!
  6. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Serianna Guest

/drool....
    Seri~
  8. ARCHIVED-Taemien Guest

Holy hell.. thats the library to end all libraries. Definitely puts mine to shame.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Nice! The librarian on the Temple of Life replica just seemed so perfect for it. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-megaira13 Guest

Looks lovely! The angled walls work so well for the pillars to be be in the middle of the room.
    I know what you mean about leveling - we have a bunch of carpenters in the guild, so we've been steadily overhauling the entire haul with new furniture items. We went on a eucalyptus SPREE to get our library updated. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the library in Labs - then found they'd put the bookshelves in as house items.
    I haven't got around to screenies, but please feel free to visit us at Holy Might's guild hall in Antonica on Butcherblock if you have a spare toon slot and feel like doing some touring. :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

It's just marvellous :)
  12. ARCHIVED-beladi Guest

The new bookcases are gorgeous! Definitely a grand library to be sure, and you'd never run out of books! heehee
    Ayalin
  13. ARCHIVED-TwinklingEyes Guest

Yep! That is exactly what I pictured when I saw the new bookcases!! Well Done!!