new gear for a paladin

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by kurghan, Nov 21, 2018.

1. kurghan Active Member

hi all
    I am having a issue with this xpac as the gear that is available is lower in hp but higher in resolve and currently I am running this toon with a mix of this xpac and last xpac gear. my current hp is 28 mil and resolve is 797.

most of the names are doable but been having an issue with Cinderstench as the spell you have to use to kill has a long reuse time which isn't fast enough to reset.
    regards
  2. Trabu Member

You can use the Ice shield to mitigate 75% of the damage in all the fights. It resets before it expires so you can have it up constantly. It helps on lower dps toons and toons with no healing ability to complete all the fights.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'd suggest you harvest a lot and then refine the rares. You will want mastercrafted gear at first... you can get enough resolve that way pretty easily (each piece is 60 resolve I think, I'm not had coffee yet). The tradeoff is that you then need more potency, which you have to get via adorns, reforging, infusing, but ultimately, by being able to run heroics enough to get heroic gear that has more stats as well as the Resolve.
  4. kurghan Active Member

Ty all, I have since finished the Sig line with a little help and managed to get a few pieces of new gear, my up is now 53 mil and resolve is 985 so getting there.
    Currently swapping over jewellery and trying to update adorns and see how it goes.
  5. kurghan Active Member

have got my hp up to 65mil and my resolve is now 1,090 so I may look at dipping my toe into heroics we will see.

ty all
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Trabu Member

Did you get the gear out of the chest by the sign in desk? It has level V orange adorns, Decent green adorns and a blue adorn. The gear itself is quickly replaced but the adorns are a good catch up tool. Master Crafted gear is also a big bonus. You can make the jewelry with refined ore once infused it has about 3700 pot. Which can be increased through experimentation to about 3900.

You can get a couple of quick levels in the off hand weapon with the weapons from the solo's. If you purchased the Premium edition you can upgrade the mount for a few coins and it had over 6k potency.
  7. kurghan Active Member

resolve has dropped to 1,005 but hp is now 90 million got a few pieces of legendary gear and have infused it all but not sure what I should re-forge it from and too. have also upgraded the mount.
  8. Fejik New Member

Trabu - Which Ice Shield are you referring to?

"You can use the Ice shield to mitigate 75% of the damage in all the fights. It resets before it expires so you can have it up constantly. It helps on lower dps toons and toons with no healing ability to complete all the fights."