New food/drink that lasts for 1.5 hours

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Ruckus, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Ruckus Well-Known Member

The vase and berry that doubles the length of all food and drink that is consumed is not working on the new food/drink. In theory, if things were working right, the food/drink should be lasting for 3 hours and not with the base time of 1.5 hours.
  2. konofo Active Member

Kuulei likes this.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

You must have still had the effects of a food / drink effect when you looked at duration. It is only 45 minutes and doubles to 90 minutes.
  4. Throkar New Member

I am curious what kind of item this is. I haven't heard of this vase and berry before. Where does it come from?
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

The Mug of Fulfillment is a house item reward from LoN Loot Cards. I forget the name of the berry, but I think it a reward from a clicky house item that came with one of the Collector's Editions.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

You can also get a 'drink' with the same boost from the provi made cart.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

a sweet berry was one of three different berries a blessed sapling came from world event (want to say Druid Ring Reconstruction one).

The provi cart is the item I use now. Provisioner cart looks awesome as well in a home. The sapling is nice in gardens too!
  8. Gulaep Well-Known Member

What is this sorcery you speak of? What cart? Thanks. :)
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

Provisioner's Supply Cart, from the lvl 90 recipe book
    Gulaep likes this.
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

More gripe about the rare food harvests:

I spent quite awhile in Sundred Frontier, harvesting 242 perrenial shrubs and getting 38 rare toxnettle roots before I got one pull of greenroot tuber. Thats stupid rare for a level 80-89 food / drink rare component. Fix it!
    Tylia likes this.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

they were supposed to fix that and take out the toxnettle roots from the bush nodes adn put the greeroot tuber in place of it
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Actually, the patch notes said: Tier 10 and 11 harvestable bush nodes will no longer have a chance to grant rare roots, and will now grant provisioner rares in their place.
    They only did that fix on the two highest tiers. Sad really that they couldn't all tiers or at least improve the chance on the food rare, that was pretty ridiculous to get 38 rare roots before my first food / drink rare :rolleyes:
    Tylia and Mermut like this.
  13. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I don't understand why reducing root harvests would be a good thing. Stones can handle having 2 rares on them, why can bushes not do the same?
    Finora and Kuulei like this.
  14. Faelfreeblood Active Member

Just want more crafted Blood food/drink options for freebloods, becaue they are vampires and its my fancy. Food lasting for 45 min is fine I buy a stack of 100. I dont bother with the newst stuff just the old fabled mastercrafted at all levels, the new stuff cost to much fo5r me to afford but I am happy for the provisioners and so glad the stuff is rare and has value to sell. I hope raiders buy the heck out of it, and a profession makes a little for the player. They are not easy to level after all and all else aside a little return would be nice. Is more fun that way.
    Lexxiii likes this.
  15. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Anyone can harvest, you don't have to be a crafter to do so. If you get some of the rare food harvests, you can find a provisioner and offer a tip to make you food and drink.