New flags on Yun Zi runes?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Noctew, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Noctew Active Member

Hi,

I noticed this bit on \aITEM -355915218 1269337604 0 0 0:[One Handed Rune: Power of Greenmist]\/a if you apply it to a "normal" weapon (not the weapons Yun Zi sells):

"This will add the following flags to the item: NO-VALUE RESILIENT CURSED NO-SALVAGE".

NO-VALUE and NO-SALVAGE are self-explanatory, but what is the meaning of RESILIENT and CURSED? Did some features of the new expansion sneak in early or are these some internal flags not meant for display?
    Semperfifofum likes this.
  2. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Curse of the Azure Bonds!!! :D No idea on the "cursed" part. Except the Greenmist is a divine curse.

Guessing Resilient means it takes less item damage?

Uhh so why the NO-Value? It's nice to have it be filtered out during a junk-sell, but it prevents use at a Deity Altar too.

& Let me take this moment to say how cool this new vendor is. It's really nice how people are already working on a Wiki page for this week's quest. Thanks! :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Feldon Well-Known Member

I'll be sending an e-mail requesting these be added to Census.
    The_Real_Wurm and Prissetta like this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Just dislodge and you'll be set.
    Items always take the tags of the adorns. Pop the adorns out and they go back to their default.
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Hmm, well in that case, here's more wild speculation: some future mobs can only be hit by weapons with Greenmist.... return of the Shissar (who were pretty cool I thought). D'oh, now we all have to do that quest again! (grin, I did say wild speculation)
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Interestingly, I don't get this message or the added flags when I use the rune on the Greenmist signature weapon. Is it only applicable to higher tier weapons/drops maybe?

(Update: Just tested with a friend who has a better weapon...they put the adorn on their Fear's Visage of Greenmist, no added flags. Put it on the better weapon (Mist Reaver for the curious), boom, extra flags.

Intriguing.)
    Prissetta and Semperfifofum like this.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

It made my epic 2.0 turn red on my character sheet when I used it but that went away when I zoned.
  8. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Somebody was saying on Skyfire general chat that their Elementalist skills turned red, but it had been going on for weeks, so seems unrelated.

My ability to heal my pet with a necro is often red when it actually will work if I click it anyway. I'm guessing these are bugs.