new Fighter class?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Ketzerei84, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Ketzerei84 New Member

with the addition of the beastlord to scouts, and chaneller to priests, wondering if theres aay info about plans to round it out with new fighter(nd i suppose mage) classes
  2. Tooloose Active Member

26 just isn't enough for you? Sick bastard.
    Kioske likes this.
  3. Revanu Well-Known Member

New fighter class would be an interesting idea. thoughts on what they could perhaps do?

Warlord - dual weilding 2hander platewrecking ball!
  4. Mhoramm Member

Nah a cloth wearing battle mage with DR's, mit buffs and wards, they already have all the cloth gear with the mit on it. Or maybe something with a pet like a channeler or beastlord.
  5. Genghes Active Member

well i mean..... the bruiser was the last fighter class to be made and well........ once you get it right why should you create more than what is already perfect /shrug :p
    Revanu likes this.
  6. Tooloose Active Member

A fighter class like this would be interesting...

It has a few stances that operate like any other stance. As fast as you can toggle it off is the same rate that you can toggle another one on.

Each stance effects the way the combat arts work. One is vampiric and deals the most damage of them all. One applies temporary buffs but requires more mana than usual and does the least damage. And another stance does medium base damage on all spells but gives an extra effect that applies dots.

Then give them three other stances similar to offensive, defensive, and uber offensive.

The rest can be worked out by the devs for all I care but the general premise is derived from the stances I had first described.

It rolls all of the characteristics of being a tank into the usage of your combat arts and understanding of how to properly use your stances at any given moment.

Thus, in my mind... Creating a tank that requires more brainpower than any of the others.
  7. kluxor Well-Known Member

How about we balance all the classes that are already in game first before even thinking about adding any more classes.

They could end up making a super powerful and versatile class that blows everyone up on the parse, can heal, can tank most of the heroics, and end up charging is $25 for the hands down most op class....wait nm, they already did that, nevermind
    Snikkety, Meneltel and Earar like this.
  8. Earar Well-Known Member

If all classes were viable why not

There could be cool ideas, but he would certainly be OP and some classes don't need to struggle more.

Therés 99 problems in the game but this one won't be
  9. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I would rather see the classes we have be given more versatility. For example, SKs being tanks or dps.
  10. Fairin Active Member

They call that class Troubador

or Troubatank, or that damn bard.

that one guy also calls me other names. less savory, akin to idiot or has no-idea-what-hes-doing. -- so i must be doing something right >:)
  11. Melt Actually plays the game

Betray or roll a warlock
  12. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I am a warlock, a platemail wearing, sub-par warlock with almost no agro even as I cause mass destruction to the masses of enemies all around me! I LOVE being an AoE DPS SK! Even if I will never be in a real raid guild *grins*.
  13. Melt Actually plays the game

I know what I said