New features for the lovers of upgrading

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Zule, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Zule Member

I'd like to propose some new features and improvements which are clearly in line with current developments:

1. Tattoos! Inspired by the immortal Planescape Torment, lets have a 2ndary adorn system right on the body slots. Tattoos would be applied using a special tatooing assistant (can be hurried with cash or by 1% by doing fabled Kael weekly), and removed only with a special remover. Of course, tattoos could be added to mounts and familiars too!

2. Upgradeable infusers. Combine several infusers for a chance to create an infuser with increased stats, such as increased infuse cap, value or chance. You might lose the infuser in the process, unless you drink a vial of expert infuser infusing (marketplace item).

3. Upgradeable food! A special cooking assistant, that would level up your currently equipped stack of food to get additional 0.1% of base stats per level. Upgrade could be hurried with station cash, up to 20 levels total. Levels decrease as you consume food from the stack, so keep upgrading!

4. Food & drink for mounts and familars. Can be upgradeable.

5. The obvious - planar levels for every gear piece. Combine multiple items of same kind, up to level 5. At max level, item is only slightly worse than next tier item.

6. Upgraded heartbounding. Certain house furniture (...) can be used to research upgrades to HB, but upgrades are gone when you change partner.

7. Upgradeable bags. More slots thanks to a nice tailoring assistant.

8. Chat levels. You gain experience by chatting in [General], or by drinking Vials of Silver Mouth. With new levels come new perks. At level 4, all your text is bold. At level 8, you are always right in [General]. At 10, you cannot be put on ignore list.

9. Researchable hotbar slots.

10. Upgradeable upgrading. By introducing a Premium Membership (upgrade to membership), one of perks would be reduction of upgrade and research times of all assistants by 10%.

Most ideas are copyrighted, but I can offer a deal.
    Rozyn likes this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Not on all would be my choice.
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

Umm... you're gonna have a hard time finding people to support any of that
  4. semisus Does not play this game

5. Unayan Active Member

I'm going with no thank you.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Some races already have tattoos.
    Breanna, Snikkety and Soara2 like this.
  7. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  8. Rozyn Well-Known Member

10/10 Salty Sarcasm.
    Soara2, NrthnStar5 and Snikkety like this.
  9. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Absolutely the funniest post in awhile. I applaud your sarcasm.
    Snikkety, Soara2 and NrthnStar5 like this.
  10. Alexstrasza Active Member

11. Nucleaar Member

No but in italics
  12. Melt Actually plays the game

No but in yellow
    Juraiya and Soara2 like this.
  13. Wimble Active Member

Soara2 likes this.
  14. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

I feel like this is an attention seeking post that literally has no other purpose
    Dude, Juraiya, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Humor, that is a purpose!!
  16. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Dammit man, stop giving them ideas.
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Tajar Well-Known Member

Are you high?
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.