New Daybreak Game Cards Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Feldon Well-Known Member

If the $25 card can be redeemed for 50 days of gameplay, then I have no problem with it.
    Livejazz, Alenna and Spindle like this.
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

My Gamestop still does not have them. They are so used to me coming in now that I walk in, they shake their heads, I walk back out. Apparently the Gamestop that's 5 miles away from me has them. I have yet to muster up the desire to go.... keeping a V8 in fuel is not cheap, so I need more reasons to go to that area of town than just cards :p
  3. Dexella Associate Producer

Could you please send me a PM with your location so we can follow up? These should be in all the stores by now. Thank you!
  4. Foretold Well-Known Member

Done :D
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

Some of us are on a budget that the current cards do not fit I can handle $15 a month for game time(occasionally $30 to get ahead a bit, but I also need to save for the expansion as well) but not $25 for 1 month game time and $10 worth of SC we need that option to pay $15 for game time I don't need the SC I want to be able to afford GAME TIME. where is the thought for those of us who aren't interested in extra SC but want our game time affordable when we can't for one reason or another use a credit card.
  6. Anarawyn New Member

Most stores sell visa cards that you can preload with funds if you do not want to use your bank card or credit card. No one is making you buy DB cards. They have chosen to do them in $25 and $50 dollar increments I am assuming for a reason and you do have other payment options at your disposal.

All I was saying is that I do not mind buying the $25 dollar cards and for the record I am disabled and on a fixed income so I do have to save ahead for the things I want $10 extra dollars is not going to break the bank at least for me it just means I cut back on something else to make it work.
  7. Mizette New Member

Toys r us and best buy are still selling the old soe cards. DBG needs to get them to take them off the shelf....
  8. Dexella Associate Producer

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know. If you would like to PM me which city you're in, we can let our distributor know. At this point, attempting to purchase the old cards should return an error/unable to activate at the registers, despite the store leaving them on display.

Again, if you have more details about locations/which stores, I'm happy to pass it along.

Thanks,
    Dexella
  9. dngrmse Active Member

Dixon City PA GameStop does not have the cards.

edit:

Honesdale PA GameStop does not have the cards either.

This was my planned method of maintaining my all access membership, while also putting DBG cash in my account wallet. There is no other solution, unless Amazon stocks them.

edit #2:

Amazon does not carry these cards, though they still have some of the old SOE cards for sale...the ones that are no longer valid.

Does anyone know of an online retailer that carries these? I have about a week and a half to renew my subscription, and there are no other B&M outlets near me to even try.
    Feldon likes this.
  10. mouser Well-Known Member

Any plans on bringing them back to Walmart?
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

any one with an all access account whether paying by on cc, krono or game card gets the 500DB
  12. Mysstie Well-Known Member

13. Buggabug Active Member

I'm in the UK but my mother was going to pick up some cards to send for Christmas. She hasn't been able to find them at any of the listed stores. She's in northern Michigan near Traverse City.
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

15. Rajaih Member

We have them at Gamestop and Target here!!! Whoo hoo! Stocking stuffers galore this year!
    Spindle likes this.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

gratz for you maybe I can try and check my local gamestop and target again this weekend
  17. Spindle Well-Known Member

Springfield, OR Game Stop has the $25 DC Universe cards. They still have $15 Planetside2 cards which we know are no good. I'll check out Target and Toys R Us later.
  18. Sonicp999 New Member

Hey there,

So how am I supposed to buy my sub from Canada?
  19. Uthipuesh New Member

20. Rajaih Member

All our GameStops and Targets have these available in their stores. I never checked Best Buy or TRU,
    I bought many of these for Christmas gifts ($25 ones...LOL)
    I have mailed them and even taken some to Canada when I went for those who could not get them locally.