NEW DANCES ?? real or joke ?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Verrie77, Mar 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Shh you aren't supposed to be giving out ancient dev secrets......or communicate with your player base! :p

Anyways...that'd actually be cool, though I wouldn't use em much
  2. ARCHIVED-Iskandar Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Dooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeett!
  3. ARCHIVED-Wilde_Night Guest

Please, please, please oh please!!!!! I'll even re-do my "Dark Elf does the /dance emote live" for you at Fan Faire again this year!! I was too far in the back to make it up for the contest that Thursday, but Saturday I was caught on film doing it for others in full DE Warden regalia. Hehe.
    I would love if we could learn other dances. I was so happy with the Nights of the Dead and Erolissi Day emote rewards, having full, unique dances that anyone can do would make this game so much more interesting for us roleplayers.
    Oh... and Tom, your new avatar is so full of "win" it can hardly contain itself.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Crabbok@Befallen wrote:
    Like SWG dance troupes *nod*
  5. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Galithdor wrote:
    It's Ok if he Groups with Domino! Poor lass is inundated on Tuesday nights! More devs shouls support her when she is on and submit to Jethal Interviews!

I think that they should have dance moves that are easily stingable together/macro with drop off between moves!
  6. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Galithdor wrote:
    yes but both are also fitting for the race. Heck the nickname for Arasai is Emo-Fae.
  7. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Crabbok@Befallen wrote:
    Cause it would never syc up for every watcher do to lanancy and such, even if it looks perfect for the dancers themselfs, they would get out of syc on other comps. this happened early on with SWG, that is the reason for the Dance Troops that Jacki is talking about below, if you grouped up the devs could sync you up server side, so everyone was sync'd up to anyone watching, and the group for the most part was under the leaders control, for group flurishes, while solo ones where still upto the indivisual entertainer.

Rijacki wrote:
    A good enterainment group in SWG was some of the best fun I had in that game, especally when we had a good adeance watching.
  8. ARCHIVED-Powers Guest

Rijacki wrote:
    Yeah, but /groupflourish made that easy. =)

Powers &8^]
  9. ARCHIVED-Oxie Guest

10. ARCHIVED-KerowynnKaotic Guest

Aurelis wrote:
    I'm with Aurelis on this one .. before you all go adding more complex emotes fix the ones we currently have!
    All the female models are out of wack for emotes and have been since they did that spinal & run adjustment a few years ago. They gave us that new 'gather' emote, makes me think I'm looking for my contact lenses, for who knows why like a year ago despite the fact that there didn't appear to be anything wrong with the old one. Whereas the /sit emote has been breaking toes since Launch and they've yet to get around to fixing that one.
  11. ARCHIVED-VikingGamer Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Well then it sounds to me like you are already on the right track and just need to be given a green light and the resources to get it done. Maybe a staff of code monkeys to kick around, that sort of thing. :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

13. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Haha I like the title of this "Real or Joke." This is what happens when I leave to have a baby. When I left Tom was working on the awesome Rhoen Theer. I come back and hes making a Troll Dance like you know who. Tom can make awesome dances, but I think his talent is much better spent making the key characters of our game.
  14. ARCHIVED-Brook Guest

Congratulations on the baby!
    Boy or Girl?
  15. ARCHIVED-MurFalad Guest

ttobey wrote:
    That would be very cool, most games seem to ignore the looks for gameplay, but if looks didn't matter then why not just have everyone have one character. I'd love to see things that make for a more interactive/immersive world like this added in.
  16. ARCHIVED-xeyda Guest

Sooo... this isn't real?

Inquiring minds REALLY WANT TO KNOW!

Please. :)
  17. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

covic wrote:
    Stop having babies so I can keep animating ****** and *******!
  18. ARCHIVED-cashp Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Just make sure there is a panda riding a T-rex, or else.
  19. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Thanks, its a girl. Number 4.
  20. ARCHIVED-Aurelis Guest

Grats on the baby!! *HUG*
    In another thought... *boggle* Why did my first image get removed from ImageShack? I was about to re-upload it, but wondered if perhaps SOE reported it as a violation so... *whimper*